I already found one seller selling the same skin in two different venders with two different skin names..

They have have two different hair colors and that's the difference in the two.. Honestly, I just feel like shouting that in the sim so loud.. hehehehe

• Like 2

One thing I have really loved lately is the stores that have their vendors set to refund you when you make a double purchase...cos *some* of us are blonde and forget what we already own.

However...

It peeves me NO END when a store has done this before when I double purchase, so instead of wasting time digging through my inventory to check, I just buy buy buy assuming I'll be refunded if I already purchased it, only to find it didn't work for those purchases!  And since the store owner does not like me, I am not asking for a refund!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

One thing I have really loved lately is the stores that have their vendors set to refund you when you make a double purchase...cos *some* of us are blonde and forget what we already own.

However...

It peeves me NO END when a store has done this before when I double purchase, so instead of wasting time digging through my inventory to check, I just buy buy buy assuming I'll be refunded if I already purchased it, only to find it didn't work for those purchases!  And since the store owner does not like me, I am not asking for a refund!!!

Maybe the new CasperVend takeover will fix all that?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Oh, to me that is the best time to bug them for a refund. Spread the peeve!!

Edited by Arielle Popstar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Maybe the new CasperVend takeover will fix all that?

I think that is what is catching it is the redeliver.. I don't think they all do though or maybe it's something that they have to set up..

What really tee's me off is the few that have a redeliver and even a terminal sitting in their store, but the things you buy from them don't get recorded.. They've been adding things to their store for the past year and saying they are going to get to it, but never have. they shouldn't even be able to be allowed to sit one of those in their store if they don't have it set up.. it gives a false sense of security that your purchase is covered when it's not..

• Like 2

Huge pet peeve:
finally finding a good club that I really like but the owner does not kick someone wearing stuff from WW2 (the really bad stuff that's forbidden in some countries).
Why are people like that? 
Okay, let's get that cat avatar on and stroll through some nice sims, avoiding people.

• Like 3

When playing at my favourite "skills" (!) gaming place, the same culprit is spoiling my enjoyment by pressing all the buttons, so as well as all the nice bings and bongs there are the flat notes that jar my brain.

(Glad the snow's gone. UK RL)

(Hope Rat Luv's driving test went well. RL)

Sneaking back out again, got to do my best Cinderella impersonation at my brother's house for a few hours. Have a good day y'all. 

Edited by Marigold Devin
Really need more coffee. Hate Mondays.
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

When playing at my favourite "skills" (!) gaming place, the same culprit is spoiling my enjoyment by pressing all the buttons, so as well as all the nice bings and bongs there are the flat notes that jar my brain.

There's always one 9_9 I remember trying to play Zyngo with somebody sitting on the machine to distract me :/

2 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Hope Rat Luv's driving test went well. RL)

Thank you! I passed my theory test B| I was so nervous though, I thought the hazard perception videos would never end! 🥶 The earliest proper test I could get is July, but it gives me time to practice...and I bet my instructor is happy about another 4 months of lessons 💰lol

• Like 11

11 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

There's always one 9_9 I remember trying to play Zyngo with somebody sitting on the machine to distract me :/

Thank you! I passed my theory test B| I was so nervous though, I thought the hazard perception videos would never end! 🥶 The earliest proper test I could get is July, but it gives me time to practice...and I bet my instructor is happy about another 4 months of lessons 💰lol

Well done on passing the theory test. The hazard perception videos I practised with got a bit tedious after a while. There is nothing quite like driving for real, every day pulls up a new hazard! Some women had driven 20 or so miles to cover at the branch of Alliance & Leicester where I was working in Minehead and arrived late because unfortunately a deer had jumped out onto the very quiet road they were driving along. 

July will soon come around. Not cheap these driving lessons but well worth the practice.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marigold Devin said:
12 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

Well done on passing the theory test. The hazard perception videos I practised with got a bit tedious after a while. There is nothing quite like driving for real, every day pulls up a new hazard! Some women had driven 20 or so miles to cover at the branch of Alliance & Leicester where I was working in Minehead and arrived late because unfortunately a deer had jumped out onto the very quiet road they were driving along. 

Is that a normal driving test in the UK? It sounds awfully stressful. I've driven in the UK several times over the years but on my license from the U.S., so I never had to take an exam there. 

Deer, however, are normal in my part of the world.  They come stomping through my yard at daybreak, headed for the river. At dawn and dusk, deer can be a regular driving hazard, although frequent enough that they hardly count as a surprise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rolig Loon said:

Is that a normal driving test in the UK? It sounds awfully stressful. I've driven in the UK several times over the years but on my license from the U.S., so I never had to take an exam there. 

It's been a normal part of the learner driving process for at least the last 20 years, for me the theory test was the easy part failed my actual driving test many times 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

Deer, however, are normal in my part of the world.  They come stomping through my yard at daybreak, headed for the river. At dawn and dusk, deer can be a regular driving hazard, although frequent enough that they hardly count as a surprise.

Yes and HPT is in Ireland too.

Loose animals on the roads are a regular occurrence here in Ireland, at least in the country... Herds of sheep, cows and loose horses as well as the occasional stag. I always carry headcollars and lead ropes in my truck just in case.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

People who can't seem to make a relevant post without being condescending or demeaning.  

Choose one or more:

a) Read. It. Again.

b) You consistently misread what others wrote.

c) This is not true, and it will never be true.

d) Other

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Krystina Ferraris said:

Yes and HPT is in Ireland too.

Loose animals on the roads are a regular occurrence here in Ireland, at least in the country... Herds of sheep, cows and loose horses as well as the occasional stag. I always carry headcollars and lead ropes in my truck just in case.

I always get a warm fuzzy feeling when I read your posts, because you are such an animal lover, and it's the larger ones that rather scare me if I'm honest.

Trivia and certainly not a pet peeve is in the New Forest it is commonplace for all kinds of animals to be roaming freely making it quite a magical place. I imagine practical driving tests are quite fun there.

Absolute peeve - triggered because I have read of no less than three cases of animal cruelty this week and we are only on Tuesday - people who run over animals as though they do not matter. My friend and her two children are absolutely heartbroken after their five year old cat was the victim of a hit and run and I am stirring my cauldron and cursing the driver of the car.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

I always get a warm fuzzy feeling when I read your posts, because you are such an animal lover, and it's the larger ones that rather scare me if I'm honest.

Trivia and certainly not a pet peeve is in the New Forest it is commonplace for all kinds of animals to be roaming freely making it quite a magical place. I imagine practical driving tests are quite fun there.

Absolute peeve - triggered because I have read of no less than three cases of animal cruelty this week and we are only on Tuesday - people who run over animals as though they do not matter. My friend and her two children are absolutely heartbroken after their five year old cat was the victim of a hit and run and I am stirring my cauldron and cursing the driver of the car.

Thank you Mari!! That made me smile after an already long week!

There are so many nasty, cruel people around I really cannot understand it. I see it here as well, deliberately accelerating when they see an animal crossing the road, I always pray not to be the one to pick up the aftermath… a few times I was 😓 it affects me for days I have to be honest.

I am so sorry to hear about your friend’s kitty, that’s awful! I’m adding a few curses to that cauldron too if that’s ok… I can’t understand why humans refer to awful humans as animals. Animals don’t do the sort of nasty evil things that humans do.

big hug and rip kitty 🌈

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My oldest cat has decided that he's going to be Mr. Super Finicky when it comes to his wet food.  It is a good thing that he eats lots of dry food and that the wet food is primarily for getting additional liquid into his system.  His current preferred way to eat the wet food is to turn his nose up at all pate types and to just lick up all the liquid from the morsels & flakes versions -- he will actually put wet morsels in his mouth, suck them dry and spit out the pieces.  *sigh*

• Like 3

6 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

My oldest cat has decided that he's going to be Mr. Super Finicky when it comes to his wet food.  It is a good thing that he eats lots of dry food and that the wet food is primarily for getting additional liquid into his system.  His current preferred way to eat the wet food is to turn his nose up at all pate types and to just lick up all the liquid from the morsels & flakes versions -- he will actually put wet morsels in his mouth, suck them dry and spit out the pieces.  *sigh*

Hey Little, some kitties are very picky and most cats love the fat which is actually the liquid and jelly part of the wet food. They metabolise fat efficiently so they tend to choose that over meat if given a choice. Try mixing the meat and the liquid together before giving it to him and see if he eats it then when it’s harder to separate 🐱

• Like 3