1 hour ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Waiting...

...cos today I bought a house and now have to pack and clean and all that fun stuff before I actually get to move 1000 kms away sometime in April!!!

Gonna be fun going from a city of 1.6 million people to a town of just over 14,000!

Delighted you finally got a place!

Moving is exciting but yeah hard work! Best thing I ever did was have a removal company pack for me... It wasn't cheap but so worth it. Gives you a bit more time for the other things that need doing before a move too.

Best wishes!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

Under that same boat, stores that constantly create it. Like somehow all men in SL want that. I remember one year, where every store created bulge pants.

I don't mind the bulge pants worn by other guys. There are so pants that come with a pulled down option in RIOT🥰

• Like 1

I just get so irritated when the sim restarts in the middle of my role play 😃 You’d think I’d get used to it and chill but it seems to fall right in the middle of my game every time 🤔 and you only get 90 seconds to get out 🤨

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Guys that insist on wearing tight pants showing a huge p***s outline

I don't understand, a pic would help. Please and thank you.

But then again: Aren't women thrusting their bosoms upwards and outwards for more attention?

I'm confused, they warned me being Bi would do that. I didn't believe them, and now this!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I don't understand, a pic would help. Please and thank you.

But then again: Aren't women thrusting their bosoms upwards and outwards for more attention?

I'm confused, they warned me being Bi would do that. I didn't believe them, and now this!

Yes, dear, but breasts are beautiful.

And p****** are . . . well . . . um . . .

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

They certainly are not floppy fun bags.

They're not really fun or a bag but they most certainly are flopsey.

As I've noted elsewhere in other contexts, they always look to me a bit as if they'd been glued on, and might break off if their owner brushed too hard against a table or something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3