21 hours ago, Robin Kiyori said:

My actual physical body.

I would like to become a void or brainupload please..

1 hour ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

I've been looking for a lab that does cloning. I could use a few new body parts. 😊

I'm ready to be put out to pasture.  I don't even want new parts - then someone might expect me to work like a young'un

• Like 3

Even with a few specific parts replaced I still have enough other issues that I wouldn't be suddenly forced to work.

I'll take a replacement spine and eyes please. Either cybernetic or gene manipulated to remove the defects (while still keeping my existing eye color thanks).

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Gage Wirefly said:

Today it's people who drag their real life problems to SL and lay them at my feet. I don't do that and I don't appreciate it when it's done to me.  I'm not here as a bandaid or a therapist.  Everyone has problems yes, but I leave mine at the login window.

Lol-Cats-2-08.jpg.18e8ddaab9948cd7f1cf00cde24ee3db.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I've always liked the saying "be like water off of a ducks back",  but then there's days like THIS...(which is a two part pet peeve)

Firstly - Those who hop in boat/car/plane demo's and hop out without stopping them, letting them run free in the "wild"...seen a bit too much of that lately.

Secondly - People who don't use any type of radar, or are too busy just not paying attention to what's around them. 

curseword.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Forgetting to lock the house after the last change and then accidentally dragging a texture to the walls.

*sigh*

I can top that!

This morning at 5am I was lying in bed reading a trashy novel cos I couldn't sleep and I hear the email ding on my phone.  I look and it is a message from SL saying about 100 items had been returned to my lost & found folder by my other half. 

*insert freak out here*

I log into SL on the mobile app thingie on my phone thinking I am being dumped and wondering wtf I did, and looking for him.  Catch him online and ask "Hey what's up?"  He had NO IDEA what I was talking about until he looked around our sim and noticed half the items had been returned....his AND mine.  There was some sort of bot on the sim that he touched or did something to and it returned some of our items.

So here I am wanting to put the stuff down again and fix what was fubared up....but the house is gone and it's just floating furniture and I'm going to have to wait for him to find time to log in and put it back down again.

To say I am peeved is an understatement.

• Like 2

Spending 45 mins trying to get into an event, get there and 30 seconds later....2 minute sim reset warning comes up!!!!

Update : Took me an hour to get back in....five minutes before I had to leave for RL work.  It was a conspiracy to stop me shopping!!!!

Edited by Jordan Whitt
Added Update.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I bought a motorbike - which was delivered with NO WHEELS. 

It had wheels in the Marketplace pic! It was under 50L so I don't know if I have the heart to leave a negative review. I wouldn't have minded a bit of a wonky build, or a basic script, or forgetting to texture it...and I can 'ride' it, technically... but...how do you forget THE WHEELS? O.o  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Rat Luv
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

It had wheels in the Marketplace pic! It was under 50L so I don't know if I have the heart to leave a negative review. I wouldn't have minded a bit of a wonky build, or a basic script, or forgetting to texture it...and I can 'ride' it, technically... but...how do you forget THE WHEELS? O.o  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe someone complained about the original wheels, so the creator said "F it"..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

Could be accidental packaging goof - I've seen some pretty odd stuff from new creators.  Contact the creator.

If it truly does not have wheels, then write the bad review.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2