Any Way to Stop Pervert's from Derezzing Cloths ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Indiana Nexen said:

The point you are missing is that "I SHOULD DECIDE WHAT THEY SEE" not my bare boobs if that is NOT my intention !

No, I get that part and I agree.  If you want to show bare boobs, that's one thing.  Having someone else make them visible is different.   But, you just said that you are wearing a transparent latex dress, so it sounds like a moot point.  Or am I missing something?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Indiana Nexen said:

The point you are missing is that "I SHOULD DECIDE WHAT THEY SEE" not my bare boobs if that is NOT my intention !

You're wearing a see-thru/transparent dress.   What exactly are they seeing when derendering your dress that others can't see?

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Indiana Nexen said:

THEN DON'T WEAR TRANSPARENT SHIRTS/TOPS/BLOUSES/TANKS/DRESSES/WHATEVER.

Wearing something underneath a transparent dress defeats the whole purpose of the dress being transparent.

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

When one arrives at a busy place, often everyone is naked.  I see it ALL without derendering a single thing.  If people seeing your bare breasts is that big of a concern, the answers given about BOM undies is your only option.

• Like 7

Oh for the love of ...

Guess what? The only control you have over what/how others view you is what you decide to wear. You can be jellydolled, wholly derendered, turned into an Avatar Imposter and/or have varied detail levels of your avatar shown in addition to the feature you are complaining about.

All of this is utterly beyond your control.

Choose what you wear, go about your day. Someone decides to derender part of your outfit and tells/shows you they did? Congrats, you've found someone looking to get a rise/reaction out of you. Ignore/block them and move on.

As for the tangent concerning the Viewer being able to tell what is and isn't being used as clothing for an Avatar: No - as far as the system is concerned, the only items classified as "clothing" exist as part of the older System Avatar. Everything else is an Object attached to you. You are seeing a complete overhaul of the underlying system - not needed nor is it going to happen. Move on.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@Solar Legionblock and ignore is not the solution if LL want to get ppl come here.

too much feature in viewer should be remove. ,  people that come to sl come from different culture, and mostly are not familiar will all these tehnical .

some people have problem with this and LL should take cate or again start loosong customer 😅etimes I thinnk it is silly with flying features

what is the point you ride plane or ballon if you can fly on the sim.

or go boating , if you can fly and moves freely at the main map.

all this vehicle be ome useless. lol

Edited by Kalegthepsionicist
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Kalegthepsionicist said:

lol if people can derender what they want what is the point buying clothes and spent L  build a wall, or  tree, rock etc.., that is ridiculous feature inviewer.

suddenly I have a desire to de-render my own clothes and go for a stroll 😃

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

[I] Need to make one that says, "Nothing to see here, move along."

I've got a pair in RL that goes "Smile, you're on camera" for when I wear Miniskirts. Sadly "Smile, you're in an AR" doesn't quite roll off the tongue though.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.