Spicy! Just Because.

5 hours ago, colleen Criss said:

IRL I have never dressed to suit anyone but me, I'm an adult female I enjoy feeling pretty and sensual . 

One of the points I'm making, is that to feel "pretty and sensual",  or in my case "handsome", we have to match what is considered as such by others in the times we live in. That is highly variable, of course, depending on the subgroups we identify with. And that it is simply impossible to feel attractive, without the existence of sexuality. There would be nothing to feel "sexy" about, because there would be nothing and no one to attract.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, Aiyumei said:

Yet another picture thread that was intended for certain themed photos turned into long discussion about what is considered sexy, spicy, hot, cold, sour, naked, clothed, etc.

A different kind of hot and spicy from me, because sometimes I show my true colors.

Doom.jpg

I'll take partial responsibility for some of that, but only because @Love Zhaoyingjust haaaaad to go and mention vampybois, hmpf.

Btw, I LOVE this photo!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

One of the points I'm making, is that to feel "pretty and sensual",  or in my case "handsome", we have to match what is considered as such by others in the times we live in. That is highly variable, of course, depending on the subgroups we identify with. And that it is simply impossible to feel attractive, without the existence of sexuality. There would be nothing to feel "sexy" about, because there would be nothing and no one to attract.

This may be true for you but I guarantee you that I don't need to match what anyone thinks is pretty and sensual in order to feel sexy.

Have you ever had a haircut where everyone swears that it's so pretty or handsome on you and looks great but you hate it? No matter how many times someone tells you it looks good you will never feel good about it because when you see it you don't see it that way.  

I think you are missing the point where there is no need to attract anyone sexually in order to "feel" sexy.  I respect that is what makes YOU feel sexy but it's simply not true for everyone.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

Totally wrong again.  This viewpoint might apply to you, but you most certainly cannot say that it is that way for others.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

This may be true for you but I guarantee you that I don't need to match what anyone thinks is pretty and sensual in order to feel sexy.

Have you ever had a haircut where everyone swears that it's so pretty or handsome on you and looks great but you hate it? No matter how many times someone tells you it looks good you will never feel good about it because when you see it you don't see it that way.  

I think you are missing the point where there is no need to attract anyone sexually in order to "feel" sexy.  I respect that is what makes YOU feel sexy but it's simply not true for everyone.

I'm not arguing your point. I agree with you. I know I'm not explaining my viewpoint correctly. I'm trying to go back to the absolute base of the why we can even feel sexy or not. If sex didn't exist, we could never feel sexy. It would be meaningless. I believe we (most) are so biologically programmed for sex, that we "need" to feel sexy, even if we don't want a mate. This does vary from person to person, but I believe it to be generally true. 

Edited by Bagnu
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

sexy_001.thumb.jpg.47390d1f5314161916a09f2b9fb5ef9c.jpgThis challenge was a struggle for me.  In order to be able to do this I had to recreate a time I felt spicy in RL. We all work out our issues in different ways.  I am lucky enough to have a job that allows me to work stuff out physically.  I get injured fairly regularly, but I always feel deliciously worn out when I get home. I am an adrenaline junkie at work.  You, @Bagnu might use sex as that outlet.  I don't need actual physical sex to get that feeling so many are addicted to, and I have no imagination to work with anyway.  I just go to work, and I feel fantastically sexy, confident, and definitely spicy all by myself.  I do not need someone else's approval.  If you add one more scratch across the upper lip, you will have an idea of how I arrived home once.  No one else would find the look sexy, but I did.  I felt beautiful, strong, accomplished, and spicy. No costume needed, no lingerie in sight, very little skin showing and not looking to attract a partner.  Sexiness is not only tied to sex and a partner's approval. It is a feeling inside each individual.  Each individual has their own idea of what sexy is for themselves.  I am not driven by a biological need to procreate with the biggest and strongest, so I don't need to attract them.  If someone finds me sexy, great.  That just adds to the feeling, but it never started anywhere but inside me.

So, there it is.  A spicy photo of "me" feeling exhausted, beautiful, sexy, and reveling in my body's ability to feel the aches and pains.  Alive and enjoying each day for as long as I am able. Definitely sexy.

• Like 21

Sometimes I feel like we are comparing apples to oranges. 

The definition of sensual is something that is pleasing to your body and your senses.

An example of sensual is a soft fabric that is enjoyable to touch.

Everything about Jenn was sexy, from her tight clothing to her sensual walk to her smoky make-up and low, gravelly voice.

https://www.yourdictionary.com/

• Like 6

5 hours ago, colleen Criss said:

Sometimes I feel like we are comparing apples to oranges. 

The definition of sensual is something that is pleasing to your body and your senses.

An example of sensual is a soft fabric that is enjoyable to touch.

Everything about Jenn was sexy, from her tight clothing to her sensual walk to her smoky make-up and low, gravelly voice.

https://www.yourdictionary.com/

Looking at pictures without using my senses is hard, and nonsensical! Sex without senses sounds difficult too. I like the idea of using "sensual" instead.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Looking at pictures without using my senses is hard, and nonsensical! Sex without senses sounds difficult too. I like the idea of using "sensual" instead.

A rough approximation is for both parties to instruct each with real life objects. A feather for instance. "..softly caresses your neck with the tip of the feather, running it up, gently tickling XX's earlobe" as an emote, would indicate what the other person should do with the RL feather they have during that play. Preferably closing their eyes for the moment. It can include smells too, or anything viable. Lovense toys are great for this as well.

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, Bagnu said:

A rough approximation is for both parties to instruct each with real life objects. A feather for instance. "..softly caresses your neck with the tip of the feather, running it up, gently tickling XX's earlobe" as an emote, would indicate what the other person should do with the RL feather they have during that play. Preferably closing their eyes for the moment. It can include smells too, or anything viable. Lovense toys are great for this as well.

While I appreciate that I'm merely the OP here, and don't have any real say over the direction the thread takes . . . can I request that we drop this line of discussion here, please?

This is a picture thread, in the Art, Music, and Photography subforum. It is about sexy pictures, not about "sex" as such. Continued discussions of this sort belong in the Adult subforum, not here. I'd like to see this thread remain where it is, and not moved yet again or, worse still, closed because of topic drift.

I hope that makes sense. Thanks!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7

15 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

While I appreciate that I'm merely the OP here, and don't have any real say over the direction the thread takes . . . can I request that we drop this line of discussion here, please?

This is a picture thread, in the Art, Music, and Photography subforum. It is about sexy pictures, not about "sex" as such. Continued discussions of this sort belong in the Adult subforum, not here. I'd like to see this thread remain where it is, and not moved yet again or, worse still, closed because of topic drift.

I hope that makes sense. Thanks!

I understand your point, and I will do as you have requested.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I don't need actual physical sex to get that feeling so many are addicted to, and I have no imagination to work with anyway.  I just go to work, and I feel fantastically sexy, confident, and definitely spicy all by myself.

Thanks, Cinn, this is a wonderful pic, and I loved your description. I am not a terrible "physical" person, beyond doing a lot of walking and bike riding, but I totally get the sense you convey of feeling as though you are living in your body -- the sort of hyperconscious awareness one gets from sore muscles and scrapes, and remembering that we are not just mental but also physical beings.

I think that this is a super-hot pic because it reminds me of how I sometimes feel something like that myself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Since "spicy" is being taken in various directions, here is one that is spicy purely through the bdsm implications. 

I created the mesh of the pillow in 3DSMAX, textured it and uploaded it. It took a fair amount of time. Created for her, and her only. That is spicy in itself, above any other implication.

Caitlin's Pillow in Cage. Sandor.png

• Like 7