Spicy! Just Because.

Another picture thread?

Well, yeah. This is in response to Zeta's excellent suggestion that there should be a thread for people who want to post pics without implicitly seeking the approval of members of the opposite (or indeed, any other) sex.

Post what you want, where you want, for whatever reason you want. Your virtual body -- your choice.

But if you just want to showcase your avi looking spicy and hot, without any suggestion of an ulterior motive or an intended audience, perhaps you can use this thread.

I don't have a lot of "hot" and "spicy" pics of myself available right now. At least, not ones that the forums would allow. So I'm going to start off with this one. I'm not sure if it really counts as spicy or not, but it's the best I've got. I'm certain you can do much better!

Coat-Rack-Blank.thumb.png.b3c1c59b0796d301282177e4257c61c8.png

• Like 27
  • Thanks 6

40 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I don't have a lot of "hot" and "spicy" pics of myself available right now

You want some, Scy? I'll be more than happy to take my camera and snap couple of you as gratitude for suggesting this thread 😋

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8cefb61a55334bbc6fc5147e0f15c835.gif

"Wait, that's not spicy!", I hear you say. Oh, but it is .. Just wait 'till she chews her way through to the wasabi. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 27

6 minutes ago, Charalyne Blackwood said:

Wait...are we supposed to *not* comment things like "Oooh, sexxeh" and "Oh my that's hawt!"..?

Well, there's no one that could stop us .. .. Aside from the moderators, of course. But in past threads where the OP has asked for there to be no commentary, that has been quite promptly ignored. So ..

59 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

here's an older one.

200.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Charalyne Blackwood said:

Wait...are we supposed to *not* comment things like "Oooh, sexxeh" and "Oh my that's hawt!"..?

Who said that? Not I, the inveterate chatterbox!

Oooh and aaahh away to your heart's content!

• Like 9