Spicy! Just Because.

17 minutes ago, Charalyne Blackwood said:

Somewhere a sculptor is preparing to carve your likeness out of a large piece of marble

Large being the key word.  😁

I'm always a bit confused when people say you can't do curvy with Maitreya.  Granted, I do love the look and softer curves I can get with Legacy but I've been quite happy since switching back to Maitreya.  

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

Large being the key word.  😁

I'm always a bit confused when people say you can't do curvy with Maitreya.  Granted, I do love the look and softer curves I can get with Legacy but I've been quite happy since switching back to Maitreya.  

You wear the curves very well!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

If I can get more time I could put a little more effort into photos.. I tried that Black dragon and, That's gonna be a whole new learning curve.. I gave up trying because of being short on time hehehe

So here is shooting from the hips in firestorm.. hehehe

Snapshot_011

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

I started this pic with this thread in mind, and it was somewhat different in conception than it ended up being -- which is fine, that's how it works sometimes.

So, again, I don't know how "hot" or "spicy" it really is, except that it's about intimacy, which is, for me anyway, absolutely the hottest part of a relationship.

Intimacy-Blank.thumb.png.70849766a9b0417eee31dbe725f1ea10.png

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I started this pic with this thread in mind, and it was somewhat different in conception than it ended up being -- which is fine, that's how it works sometimes.

So, again, I don't know how "hot" or "spicy" it really is, except that it's about intimacy, which is, for me anyway, absolutely the hottest part of a relationship.

Exceptional !!!   Very hot & spicy! :)  💥

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Reminds me of the time when someone sat on a chair backwards like that..in college..

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

1790264607_Caitkneelinggroupsexwatercolo

It's Cait not me, but looks spicy to me!!!

Edited by Bagnu
spelling error
  • Like 15