Spicy! Just Because.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2022 at 3:22 PM, Bagnu said:

I have to laugh, really. Full nudity isn't particularly sexy, in my opinion.  My RL wife comes out of the shower naked, I'm not turned on. Same with my SL wife's AV. It's what's hidden, and what we want to see that's enticing.

How much can I relate whith what you say. For me, an attractive man, is much more so if he dresses in a given way, much more than if he goes around shirtless, regardless of how beautiful his body might be. And it applies both for SL and RL.(Btw. That of the "given way" is a matter of personal preferences, too long and boring to elaborate here)

On 5/13/2022 at 11:25 PM, Isaac Ashton said:

Snapshot_08.01.2022_007 (3).png

I am sorry that I only can like your picture once. THAT's the kind of look that in a guy makes me drool. So far I have never seen a man dessed this way in RL,(Well, not surprised here) so when I see one in sl I go all "boneless :) Actually,  my  bf dressed in this style when I first meet him, and couldn't help but enjoy what I was seeing

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Just an FYI, this is NOT the adult section of the forums. Nudity is not permitted anywhere but there. There is a thread there just for tasteful nude where this would fit in well. 

Butts have already been posted in this thread.  I know mine has been.  

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Amelia Mitchell said:

So far I have never seen a man dessed this way in RL,(Well, not surprised here) so when I see one in sl I go all "boneless :) 

Getchu some goth friends, girl! 😄 That style's a favorite of mine, as well. Oddly, I've seen it more in RL than in SL. SL is seriously lacking in the elegant goth fashion department, hmpf.

• Like 2