New Theme Hint? What are your guesses? Sakura!

Evangeline Arcadia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What incredible pictures! I was waiting for this since the first moment i put a feet in Bellisseria, but thought i had to wait longer as all bets were on a Steampunk one first for the SLB theme. It also comes with all the perks of past experiences, so many possibilites and beautiful landscapes!

Thank you so much to Patch and the Moles teams, can't wait to live there!! ^^

• Like 7

The home styles are named after flowers.  The Sumire (violet) 1024 style has an interior glass-walled courtyard!  Patios are small, which I like.

sakura_004.jpg.1a0bfb8b016756f600d3476e25a22ab9.jpg

On all 2nd floors, the windows are very high on the walls, basically "lights".  Also, the roof pitch will make adding an exterior deck that looks nice challenging.

I noticed a small lavender wisteria on a wall!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I saw a sailboat go past about 2 minutes after I got there (10 minutes after Patch posted his update.)

I was aware of the airport terminal, having seen it earlier, so I immediately ran over there as soon as Patch started describing how to get there. When I arrived it was mostly moles. I immediately rezzed a Boss Sea Cadet and announced the first rezzing of a boat. A mole said that Abnor had likely rezzed one, so I changed my announcement to the first rezzing of a boat by a resident. Some time later, I also saw the sailboat. The first rez photo was taken at 10:17am (I am in California so that is SLT).

sakura preview_001.jpg

timestamp.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, diamond Marchant said:

I was aware of the airport terminal, having seen it earlier, so I immediately ran over there as soon as Patch started describing how to get there. When I arrived it was mostly moles. I immediately rezzed a Boss Sea Cadet and announced the first rezzing of a boat. A mole said that Abnor had likely rezzed one, so I changed my announcement to the first rezzing of a boat by a resident. Some time later, I also saw the sailboat. The first rez photo was taken at 10:17am (I am in California so that is SLT).

sakura preview_001.jpg

timestamp.png

OK, you win. The sailboat was spotted 10 minutes later.

• Like 3

NOTE: THIS LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED HERE:

Ajisal - single storey

Haibisukasu - single storey

Himawari - 2 storey

Kinmokusei - single storey (512)

Kosumosu - single storey (512)

Kuchinashi - 2 storey

Rabenda - single storey

Sumire - single storey

Tenjikubotan - single storey (512)

Tsubaki - single storey (512)

Will correct later if there are any mistakes - dinner calls!

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3

This theme may not be for me (like the Newbrooke theme wasn't for me) but it is beautifully landscaped.  The tall bamboo forests and water plants are amazing.  I, too, love the sounds - many different birds, frogs near the ponds, I haven't heard the windchimes, yet.  It is very peaceful.  I like that I can open the doors and close the blinds on these demo houses.  The exterior colors are nice - reminiscent of the fantasy homes, but a little darker in color which is makes each hue different enough to notice.  The retaining walls (terraces or whatever you call them where you're from) are nice making different levels, perceived privacy, and great views. 

It's a really nice theme.  I can tell some time and love went into this release.  I am excited for all those who were looking forward to this theme. ❤️

• Like 9

Me either - I can feel my purse strings tightening. I don’t even need to go and look at it either as the photos and descriptions on the forum are now so good!

13 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

This theme may not be for me (like the Newbrooke theme wasn't for me) but it is beautifully landscaped

• Like 3

On 4/14/2022 at 3:21 PM, Evangeline Arcadia said:

So Patch has posted his next theme teaser, which means the next theme is on the horizon..Soon...

So what's your guess as to what it will be. The interior doesn't look Asian (as some of us might have expected the next theme to be) , it looks quite modern...Mediterranean maybe?

Moving time!

Omgosh Mediterranean would be sooo pretty!! 

• Like 1

I lived in one of the older Asian Linden Homes for a while...This is such a huge improvement.  These homes are just beautiful, and the landscaping is to die for. However, I will not be rolling for one of these homes.  The Newbrooke is my wish come true.  I am planting myself there.  

• Like 5

Japanese volcanic peaks to come?!

Some might be extinct volcanoes, which could contain Ernst Stavro Blofeld's secret rocket base from "You Only Live Twice" ! 😜

By coincidence, there are a group of James Bond villain region names in south-west Satori continent, which could be where Sakura could be placed near to eventually!

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.