What does your partner look like today?

Tattooshop

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2022 at 3:21 PM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Whoooooooo!  My SL partner of 10 years logged in for the first time in 5 years.  My amazing Dutchman ❤️  He had updated his look with one of the mesh head gifts and was no longer 8ft tall, but I still recognized him.  Maybe I can convince him to take me dancing in the future.

Five years?! If absence makes the heart grow fonder, I hope fondness is neutral buoyancy.

If not, you'll need my front end loader, either to carry you around or to hold you down.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My partner's and my SL paths don't often converge, but as we recklessly crossed the streams and are married RL, it's not a biggie.  I did manage to grab a quick Gyazo of us the other day (that man has NO patience for pictures lol), so the quality is nil... basically two old folks waiting to go to the movies with some friends :)

Ajay and Syn.01-06-22.png

Edited by Ajay McDowwll
  • Like 15

35 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Five years?! If absence makes the heart grow fonder, I hope fondness is neutral buoyancy.

If not, you'll need my front end loader, either to carry you around or to hold you down.

He read me pretty quickly and found a way to deal with all my weird issues inworld with cartoons and roleplay.  We took our relationship to real life a decade ago and skipped my issues altogether.  He has not been in SL but has been a constant presence in my life the whole time.  The man has the patience of a saint.

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

He read me pretty quickly and found a way to deal with all my weird issues inworld with cartoons and roleplay.  We took our relationship to real life a decade ago and skipped my issues altogether.  He has not been in SL but has been a constant presence in my life the whole time.  The man has the patience of a saint.

Awww. Yay you guys!! This is so nice to hear. I'm sure he doesn't think of it as "patience" at all either. So sweet both of you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/3/2021 at 6:13 PM, Tattooshop said:

What does your beloved partner look like today? Pictures are welcome! :D

this... 

ETA for those that are confused... I dont have one..

Edited by Drake1 Nightfire
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1