What does your partner look like today?

Tattooshop

Just now, Robberinthemuseum said:

😶 oh my God! I have but my stupid brain just saw your beautiful avi. She's very sexy. I'm so sorry. I hope you have no family there. I'm an idiot. 

You are most certainly NOT an idiot. This all started about 4 hours ago. And thank you for your kind words. 🙂

I am half Ukrainian, actually, but second generation Canadian. We lost track of remaining relatives still living there a couple of decades ago.

In any case, people are people. And bombs and guns tend to kill them, whoever is pulling the trigger.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Our wedding in 2013 shortly right after he joined SL for me. Our current photos from last year after he let me make him over in Mesh. He was finally happy with the over all look, course my explanation to him on why I was in awe with his AV made him think twice about our SL lives. Since we are both SL and RL, we don't come in often together. 

My explanation to him on why I chose the mesh for him was this is how I see his personality. To me it's truly a beautiful thing that instantly drawn me to him over 30 years ago when we started out as friends. He's my first and my last in both SL and RL. No other way I could explain it to him other than I based our avs on our personalities. 

Ourwedding.jpg

Snapshot_044.png

Snapshot_033.png

Edited by LadyShad0wz Greymoon
Added another photo.
  • Like 9

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...