Is it fair to DJ and have an Alt as A host under the same avatar

Drakeo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1026 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

52 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

I've seen him do this time and time again. I know what he is doing. It starts with tilting. He's just warming up.

I knew Adam at Inworldz and he's a nice guy. Maybe he just didn't like you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:
3 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

Do we need to hammer him to a cross or burn him alive before the thread can end or something?

No, we're all set for martyred saviors here...

Not trying to save Draeko at all -- I don't agree with many of his points and I simply pointed out where he might be coming from on one level. No desire to be martyred on his account.

We got into the white knight stuff due to Solar needing to slip in a little trash comment against me although I had not participated in the thread at all -- he frequently does that.

However there's simply no need to force anybody into admitting they're wrong --  there's a kind of obsession on the part of a few to pin someone up against a wall and 'win'.

I really think he's just trying to bug people here, and it's funny to see how certain people can't resist playing into it.  Not sure why some can't seem to find the ignore button -- it appears they thrive on making others 'wrong' and themselves 'right'.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

On the good old XstreetSL forums Sami (the banhammer man) would have stepped in by now and would have posted:
"This thread has outlived its usefulness."

I’d disagree. It has white knights, black knights, Luna sort of trying to be both, Solar basically emojing the living daylights out of Luna (Klytina would be proud), a metric sh*t-ton of memes... and I can’t believe no one commented on Drakeo trying to interview himself back by page #14?

What’s not to love.

Edited by Ren Toxx
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

44 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Ok, Moond...I mean Luna.  You win.  Feel better now?

anywho....when you show up, it's time to go.  You'll just beat everyone over the head with your own brand of bullying.  

wrong.png

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Moondira said:

I knew Adam at Inworldz and he's a nice guy. Maybe he just didn't like you.

It wasn't just me. There were several models he couldn't keep his hands off of.

Either way, it doesn't change the fact that he has been trying to create drama and fear without cause.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Drakeo said:

As you all can tell I am not very good at role play.

You all are wonderful and  made my holiday one of the best.

God Bless you.

19 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

It wasn't just me. There were several models he couldn't keep his hands off of.

Either way, it doesn't change the fact that he has been trying to create drama and fear without cause.

🤔

25 minutes ago, Doris Johnsky said:

Whatever or however Drakeo posted that quote from me?  I didn't say that.  I NEVER say God bless you, and I am an excellent RPer

Now THIS really pisses me off. 

Drakeo deception.jpg

We know it wasn't you.  Takes some folks a bit to figure out the quote function apparently.

• Like 1

• Lindens

Sorry for the delay folks, but several of you called it -- this thread is now officially closed! Going forward, please remember to keep all commentary both on-topic and civil, so that we can maintain healthy Forums full of long and productive conversations.

Please take this opportunity to review the Community Participation Guidelines.

Just to clear up any remaining confusion on one point, "Linden" when used to refer to a person refers specifically and exclusively to official employees of Linden Lab. 

https://www.lindenlab.com/tos#tos9

https://www.lindenlab.com/legal/community-standards

Thank you for abiding by all the rules and guidelines going forward.

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1026 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.