The Holiday Greeting Card Thread!

Scylla Rhiadra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1259 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Post your holiday greetings to the forum! You can post a picture, or even just use text to send your best wishes to everyone here! "Edgy" dark pics and humour are permitted; so too are bikinis! The only thing I'd ask is, again, that we all be positive and kind to each other.

I'll start with what is actually a retake of the card I posted in Garnet's original thread. And I'd like to wish everyone the very best holiday; may we all receive, at least for this holiday time, some respite from the dark days through which we are currently living. Much love, peace, and happiness to you all.

Dona-Nobis-Pacem-2-Blank.thumb.png.af083c5415080d7809a501a43b16aa98.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
Typos don't take holidays; removing reference
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 4

45 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Post your holiday greetings to the forum! You can post a picture, or even just use text to send your best wishes to everyone here! "Edgy" dark pics and humour are permitted; so too are bikinis! The only thing I'd ask is, again, that we all be positive and kind to each other.

I'll start with what is actually a retake of the card I posted in Garnet's original thread. And I'd like to wish everyone the very best holiday; may we all receive, at least for this holiday time, some respite from the dark days through which we are currently living. Much love, peace, and happiness to you all.

Dona-Nobis-Pacem-2-Blank.thumb.png.af083c5415080d7809a501a43b16aa98.png

This is a beautiful pic.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Aww... What could possibly go wrong?  That raft isn't very tippy at all, and I never splash.  Now, if you hang out over the industrial grade immersion heater on the bottom of the pond, under that steam jet behind me in the photo, you can feel a little uncomfortable.  It does keep the pond clear of leeches, though, so that's not a bad trade-off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1259 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.