Totally Official, Approved, Cat Thread

Seicher Rae
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 335 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So this reminded me of this thread.

This is a photo by @MrsSeren was her entry into the Focus Magazine photo contest. I've been told that there were over 1000 entries -- Seren's pic made it to the semi-finals in her category (B&W), a pool of just 25 pics. (I think this picture is as good as any I saw there, and much nicer than most.)

And it features VERY cool cats. Here it is on display at the Focus Magazine sim:

Mrs-Seren-Blank.thumb.png.b214bb7975b9e6812170f15150aa903a.png

Touching on what @Scylla Rhiadraposted; this was my first ever serious photo contest I have EVER entered (was nudged by my friend; @Lusus Sauleto enter); and honestly blew me away to think I placed as a semi finalist and I may even finally stop saying my photos are just okay, may even say they are good! :P:D  

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so this cat has always curled up on the cable box to sleep.  She's put on a little Covid weight so she doesn't quite fit.  She'll be sleeping hard when all of a sudden, I hear 'thud'!  Her head has slipped off and banged on the cabinet below.  As you can see, doesn't even wake her up.

0402211245a.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 3/15/2021 at 12:04 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This is a photo by @MrsSeren was her entry into the Focus Magazine photo contest. I've been told that there were over 1000 entries -- Seren's pic made it to the semi-finals in her category (B&W), a pool of just 25 pics. (I think this picture is as good as any I saw there, and much nicer than most.)

Thanks, my friend! What a great photo, right? I remember adding it to the semi-finalists group... We had 20 judges total and 1000 of the most amazing pictures at the Focus/Seabrook 100,000 linden photo contest! We also have a FOCUS Magazine photo contest at the end of every month at the FOCUS Gallery, and every month is excruciating! The submitted photos are always astonishingly creative. But each month they are in the experienced hands of Rachel Magic who rounds up at least 4 judges each month. I'd still love to be able to give a prize to everyone! ♥    

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 335 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.