Totally Official, Approved, Cat Thread

Seicher Rae
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

"If you've spent any time around cats, you've probably noticed that they love to curl up in small, cozy boxes. What you may not know is that they'll also go sit inside the two-dimensional outline of a square box on the floor. What's more, a new study has found that pet cats will also spontaneously sit inside an optical illusion that merely looks like a square."

Source: https://www.npr.org/2021/05/10/994262792/cats-take-if-i-fits-i-sits-seriously-even-if-the-space-is-just-an-illusion

I will be creating some real and illusionary squares in my family room to see how my cat reacts.

• Like 2

Source always expresses directly to you.

They are reflected in every perception, every sensation, every kind of thought that flashes or soars, every form of consciousness present. 

This can be expressed with words in endless ways. 

Words to describe the within, or astral realms.

Words to describe the without, your environment and everything present there.

The energy of this accumulates in all life, radiating its being-ness and beauty. Presence concentrates most of all in the highest forms that are around you when you are awake to it.

And so, when you are in a room alone with a thing of great beauty such as the housecat, realize that it is all of creation sitting there serenely and looking directly at you hoping for pets and saying "mew."

--unattributed

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJjb250ZW50Lmhzd3N0YXRpYy5j

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.