Totally Official, Approved, Cat Thread

Seicher Rae
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 333 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do we not already have one of these? I mean with the OP? Huh.

Well I will fix that.

The subject is clear.

If it is cats then it is ON TOPIC.

(Official demerits to anyone who makes Mitch McConnell into a neko again AND you'll have to supply eye bleach to the readers with funds coming out of your own virtual wallet!)

I will start us out, for those of you who don't know what a cat is.

67ee170ee6ac62d731a38dae2100c7db.gif

Capture.JPG

cat and woman.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

This is so typical of the Cat Party. You all but OWN the media, and so here you are, AGAIN, misleading the good people of Second Life about the so-called "virtues" of cats.

Well, we in the Dog Party are NOT going to just roll over because you Forum Elites say so! We are NOT going to let you ruin all the upholstery on the Grid!

DRAIN THE CAT BOX! DRAIN THE CAT BOX!

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 4
  • Haha 12
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This is so typical of the Cat Party. You're all but OWN the media, and so here you are, AGAIN, misleading the good people of Second Life about the so-called "virtues" of cats.

Well, we in the Dog Party are NOT going to just roll over because you Forum Elites say so! We are NOT going to let you ruin all the upholstery on the Grid!

Heel! Sit! Stay!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This is so typical of the Cat Party. You're all but OWN the media, and so here you are, AGAIN, misleading the good people of Second Life about the so-called "virtues" of cats.

giphy (2).gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

7e3595222a32c555c69047ec53d5f45a.gif.9743df82a86e5154a67cdfea7b0a2cf4.gif

• Haha 10

This isn't my boy (RIP) because I can't find the thumb drive with the cat photos! (Oh please don't let that be a lost in moving thing!) HOWEVER, you could fool me. This kitty is 100% clone of my bestest buddy, who would either routinely be a shoulder shawl or hat. When we were on the show circuit (he being a Grand Champion, la-dee-dah), I would feed him KFC and he'd be so happy he'd take advantage of the hotel room and me being on the bed and he'd try to breed my hair. Ew! Ew! Get off! We are NOT friends with benefits, dude!

himic02.jpg

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 333 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.