The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

39 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeee! I have wanted that lamp for literally years! It was standing on a table in the middle of the rooms where we teleported to house and skyboxes demos.

I saw it so many times. Tried to do area search for a vendor. I asked about it in the group many years ago, why could I not buy it? And heard it was in an event that was over.

I asked about this lamp too. It was a Promotional Item for Gift Cards and the permissions were Modify/Transfer/No Copy.☺️

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Apple Fall has some lovely free furniture and décor.  

Here's a tip that's especially useful at Apple Fall and PrimPerfect, but can actually be used anywhere. Pull up Area Search from the World menu. Open the filter tab and set the For Sale window to $L 0 to $L 1 (or $L 0 to $L 50 or whatever you think would be a great price). Open the Find tab and check the box in the lower right corner so blue crosshairs will show (in Firestorm). Now hide but don't close the Area Search window. 

This trick can find all kinds of free items. It doesn't work well in mesh clothing or skin stores however, because it doesn't filter out free demos. 

A great tip! I do this slightly differently, I just sort the price tab. I found out by accident the other day that I can buy the object by putting my cursor over the price.

buyfromscreenhot 2022-06-03 at 11.52.56 AM.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 10

33 minutes ago, Rufferta said:

A great tip! I do this slightly differently, I just sort the price tab. I found out by accident the other day that I can buy the object by putting my cursor over the price.

That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freakin' cool, thank you!  I have been in SL for almost 15 years and learned something new today!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rufferta said:

Or you right click on the name of the item and choose "buy". Very useful for (hunt) items far far away if you can't zoom on them 😁

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Esther Bunny said:

I asked about this lamp too. It was a Promotional Item for Gift Cards and the permissions were Modify/Transfer/No Copy.☺️

It's Modify/ Copy/ No Transfer now and looks lovely.

The On/Off switch script is No Modify, but you could take it out and exchange it for another if you wanted.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

This is really cute. Nutmeg at Anthem.

image.thumb.png.ade6e3b27010646ba67898f4787e4913.png

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anthem/126/127/1107

Good LODs and triangle count.  Event is full at the moment.  I am really happy to see some improvement on the "game asset" part of the products!

I haven't made it to the event but according to Seraphim and the picture of the booth this seems like a very expensive set. If indeed the pitcher is $250 lindens (the lowest price mentioned). The highest price is $1900 but that might be for the adult version -- if there IS a separate fatpack.  

8 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

image.thumb.png.1b37c3ff25e29cfb773e9e6dd526984f.png

Pretty good LODs at this size. 8 land impact. 180K ish tri count.  Nutmeg for Saturday. 

You get 3 versions. As is, they are 3 LI; stretched to a slightly smaller size than in Chic's photo, you can get away with 5 LI (which is 2 LI less than the dwarf potted clementine tree I have from Dust Bunny, so worth the swap!)

nutmeg.jpg

• Like 4

This 6 LI coastal set is on sale at Tm Creation - PG $60, A $75. Also on sale are these three 2 LI potted plants - each sold separately for $60. (There's very little difference between them - the pots are either slightly wider or taller, with a smaller or larger lip at the bottom.

tm1.jpg

tm2.jpg

tm3.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

So I finally got into Anthem. They are having a "Pride Sale" with 50 items which some of you might be interested in. Here is the beach chair from Nutmeg.

image.thumb.png.989cf19959a7342fa974ef316880710e.png

Meanwhile Seraphim was either completely wrong on prices OR the prices changed.  The lowest price item is 100 linden and the highest is 850. The is (maybe "now") no fatpack which I was guessing was the 1900 price. 

787265074_nutmegdaybed.thumb.jpg.2f458f6d657abe52705e8bb1743f331c.jpg

I bought just the bed as the pillows added 4 li plus dinero. I have both the prims and the dinero but that meant those pillows had to be too heavy for my taste LOL.  That's my report. 

• Like 8

Well THIS is exciting! Nutmeg is at Shop and Hop this round.  I can't  post a photo but there is a very nice (if heavy) gift. Really gorgeous.  Plus one half off item I am definitely going to buy -- again heavy mesh so won't work for everyone.  

I am perusing the TWENTY sims (mostly empty at the moment still ) to make my reporting easier and still timely *wink*. Less stress.  

PS: So I bought the item I wanted to find out that it wasn't delivered. Went back. Searched inventory and -- I had already bought it. I knew I had the carpet but the other piece. So the vendor remembered and gave me my money back and didn't deliver. I had read about this sort of new feature but USUALLY I remember what I buy LOL.    So one point for the vendor system.  

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1