The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

2 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Kactus for SL Home Decor Weekend PG/Adult L$75 11 Li, Full mod the white version can be tinted any colour you like using edit mode http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kactus X Pressure/127/126/22

Kactus -

I usually get a message with a note card of things available during the wkend sale event but I didn't get one this time. 🤔 Thank you for showing this, it's gorgeous! 

3 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Kactus for SL Home Decor Weekend PG/Adult L$75 11 Li, Full mod the white version can be tinted any colour you like using edit mode http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kactus X Pressure/127/126/22

Kactus -

I took a look a this, and was considering it, but haven't had the best luck with Kactus stuff in the past. It breaks up just a short distance away.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

I took a look a this, and was considering it, but haven't had the best luck with Kactus stuff in the past. It breaks up just a short distance away.

Normally i'd swerve Kactus for that very reason. this set does stay looking as it should on a LOD of 2

• Like 1

On 2/26/2022 at 4:10 PM, Trinity1776 said:

Your Dreams has a laundry room set for Happy Weekend:

image.thumb.png.77b9c1cc6d38d8b1c6e6380f49e36d5f.png

Just got an update (pushed to me when I logged in) and there was a comment : " Your Dreams - Redelivery Terminal: PLEASE DO NOT REJECT. This is the {YD} Evers Laundry update, Your textures can now be swapped with the HUD."

There is lots of stuff in the folder - but no HUD

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

Wanted to share this great deal from Spargel & Shine store!

You get all that you see in the photo: tables, rug, picture, vase, chair and sofa for just SEVENTY FIVE Linden!

:)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bay Port/56/48/28

Pale n' Pretty Living Set Ad.png

That is so frilly, sweet, and girly that I may have gone into a diabetic shock.  I hate it, but every so often, I like to try decorating in a style that is very unlike me.  I'll buy it and see what I can do with it 😀 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

That is so frilly, sweet, and girly that I may have gone into a diabetic shock.  I hate it, but every so often, I like to try decorating in a style that is very unlike me.  I'll buy it and see what I can do with it 😀 

Worth it :)

Edit: the couch is heavy but the chair is only 5 prim and really comfy.

Edited by Virtue Demina
just cus..........
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I never  think of myself as a girly girl but I really liked this.  That nice lamp from Apple Fall fits in well with the set.

image.thumb.png.4af437ade34e3a285c5f954321480be6.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Wow, the Trompe Superfan's group just keeps going with the specials! I don't buy most of the homes for obvious reasons - they're older models before Cory Edo learned the great secret to creating low LI homes with exquisite textures. And since they're older they don't include as many things that can be taken out and reused, most notably kitchens (which has been a more recent feature in many Trompe homes) but also pools, fireplaces and landscaping.

But that living room set is awesome!

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 5

42 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

Wow, the Trompe Superman's group just keeps going with the specials! I don't buy most of the homes for obvious reasons - they're older models before Cory Eco learned the great secret to creating low LI homes with exquisite textures. And since they're older they don't include as many things that can be taken out and reused, most notably kitchens (which has been a more recent feature in many Trompe homes) but also pools, fireplaces and landscaping.

But that living room set is awesome!

Just for the record - Superfans and Edo :D.   

Free group. Two choices each week (change date varies a bit). Vendors at the landing point and group sign up poster. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

image.thumb.png.af1832e0df20db5e316492657888e2bb.png

Great new tree out by Compulsion. Comes with three smaller (different than this) bushes.  15 land impact. Good LODs. Lots of character.  Cosmopolitan

The building façade behind the tree reminds me a lot of the Alamo (formal name, "Mission San Antonio de Valero") which I've been to many times in RL.