The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

Some neat small group gifts. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tikka/249/38/1901

Insurrektion, group is 10L to join, but I think it's worth it. The group joiner didn't work for me, but I searched and found the group.

The one I think is best, is the Adam and Eve lamps. Not only do they have a nice menu for light, color, radius et cetera, but also different wood options, black, chocolate and honey. 1 li each.

The three tiny bird houses are 2 li all together, and the wall shelf with fruit baskets are 3 li.

It is 10 gifts in all, but these three are my favorites. The naivety scene is high in li, but very pretty.

The 25L Tuesday item was still out for sale. It is the small Reclaimed Daybed Lantern of 1 li, also with a menu for the light. The lamp is next to the daybed on the left of the gifts. It is not marked with a sign, but I clicked on the vendor over and bought it for 25L.

Edit: And since it is mod, I already added a bit glow and orange color to the flame in the lantern. The flame look a bit dull, right? The easy way is to "edit linked parts" and lift up the lamp, then edit the flame, and lower the lantern back down. I edited after I took this picture, so it show the flame as it is when unpacked.

Snapshot_010.jpg

insurrektion collage.jpg

Snapshot_011.png

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3

KraftWork's weekend sale items are these 4th of July wreaths (4 LI each, both included) for $60, and a couple of book sets (on the left: 3 LI linked set, $50 - shelf not included; on the right: 2 rows and 2 piles of books, 1 LI each, $50 - shelf not included). There's also a group gift that I hadn't seen before - this 2 LI row of oil and vinegar bottles.

kraft1.jpg

kraft2.jpg

kraft3.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Nutmeg's Summer Lounge set is on sale for $60 this weekend. There are a couple of subtle color change options for the throw. The stated LODs aren't very good, but it looks just fine to me from a distance! 

nutmeg.jpg

nutmeg2.jpg

nutmeg3.jpg

Thank you so much, Frigga, for being out there working for all of us every week; I hope you know how much we all appreciate it and value you!  👍 ♥️

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Somehow I completely missed looking through Equal 10  offerings this last month.  This is small and really cute and probably very useful in many of the more modern homes and "campers". No fridge and I am not sure what that thing in the top right is --- a speaker?  Hmmm.  Anyway for those in need of a tiny kitchen.

image.thumb.png.0adeadf3a1aa50e4e3325c0283c99c12.png

• Like 9

46 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Somehow I completely missed looking through Equal 10  offerings this last month.  This is small and really cute and probably very useful in many of the more modern homes and "campers". No fridge and I am not sure what that thing in the top right is --- a speaker?  Hmmm.  Anyway for those in need of a tiny kitchen.

I think it's a vent hood...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

And thank YOU, Chic, as well as Frigga, for your shopping vigilance! 

I bought this, I like to support creators by buying some full-price things.  It is 11 LI and not modular, in the sense that you cannot split up the pieces and put them together differently.  No anims, the only texture changing is the food in the frying pan.  BUT I think it's handsome, has good LODs, and is light mesh.  All decor included except for the plants on the counter (separately buyable on the left for $99L).

Edited by Nika Talaj
the OTHER right
  • Like 7

More grasses are on sale at Fallen New York (FNY). The Coastal Chamomile and Beach Grass is high LI (the clumps are 5-8 LI each), but the two groups of rocks are 1 LI each. $50 for the set, including the 1 LI sign. (Note that the advertising says the parts of the set are 1-5 LI each. This is not what I see on the demo model.)

FNY.jpg

fny2.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 6

There are plenty of sale items at THS this weekend that are worth a look. The 12 LI Tuscan Garden with fountain will fill a good-sized space ($75). The 9 LI  antique birdcage with animated, singing canaries (also mentioned in the Perfect Pets thread) is $75. If you're celebrating the 4th of July, you can pick up the 3 LI palette decor with fairy lights for $75. And the 2 LI sandwich board linked to the rose bush in a bucket is also $75.

The Shore Dreams lounger set (navy PG and A chaise 9 LI, 2 LI brass porthole side table, 1 LI brass anchor lamp) is $99.

The Enchanted Garden Bird Bath - including the 3 animated sparrows and the ivy, grasses and flowers, is only 6 LI and $50. (A 43 LI Enchanted Garden Frog Pond Nature Scene is also available for $99.)

Other 4th of July stuff is available, too.

THS1.jpg

ths2.jpg

canaries1.jpg

ths4.jpg

ths5.jpg

ths6.jpg

ths8.jpg

ths7.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Here's an example of the impact a little editing can have...

This is the EVH Balam waterfall on sale this weekend.

slpix_004_278.thumb.png.6a954d5a90008b44a62b057340004490.png

The original on the right is 40LI. I've just taken off the flowers and the parrot (pretty but 4LI on its own), and duplicated the shrub grass which is one LI each. The one on the left is 22LI. Now, I'm not saying that I wouldn't change anything on the left - I might have another sort of shrub in my inventory that was more attractive, but that is a significant LI difference for less than 5 minutes of editing at a sandbox.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Trinity1776 said:

Here's an example of the impact a little editing can have...

This is the EVH Balam waterfall on sale this weekend.

slpix_004_278.thumb.png.6a954d5a90008b44a62b057340004490.png

The original on the right is 40LI. I've just taken off the flowers and the parrot (pretty but 4LI on its own), and duplicated the shrub grass which is one LI each. The one on the left is 22LI. Now, I'm not saying that I wouldn't change anything on the left - I might have another sort of shrub in my inventory that was more attractive, but that is a significant LI difference for less than 5 minutes of editing at a sandbox.

may i ask what sale this is...i've been looking and havent run across it yet

On 7/1/2022 at 12:33 PM, Chic Aeon said:

really cute!  but alas, out of my price range at $490 for the sink/stove module and $99 apiece for each plant in the plant stand.

Edited by kali Wylder
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, kali Wylder said:

really cute!  but alas, out of my price range at $490 for the sink/stove module and $99 apiece for each plant in the plant stand.

Agree that the plants price seems to high -- at least in today's market. It seems like many creators have chosen one of two roads --  either sale things in mass on the weekends sometimes over and over at VERY reduced prices or keep the prices high (or in some cases higher than they were three or four years ago).  

I am straddling the fence and I suspect that there are some creators taking that middle road along with me :D. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

If you're looking for a 'statement' chair, and have both the LI and L$ to spare, these Peacock wicker chairs from DaD at The Outlet might fit the bill. 9 LI each, with texture change options, $225 for PG, $325 for A. The wicker table is 3 LI, $90.

DaD.jpg

Livid also has a pair of similar free group gift chairs, styled after the wicker conservatory chair used by Morticia Addams, one in natural beige and one in purple, both No Mod.

Alycia - 2022 5.jpg

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 4