The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

On 6/17/2022 at 9:56 AM, Chic Aeon said:

Zerkalo was apparently a fill i at Hop and Shop as I don't remember them being in the list. But surprise they have a 500 gift card to use. I already have a LOT of 60 linden items plus event things  from there but in case you don't ----   I am going to go over to the main store and see what I "don't" already have :D,

image.thumb.png.c259adf814ec4c1f26217213bc4162a5.png

With $L 800 in store credit & everything 50% off, I got this pack as PG & the single texture daybed as Adult. They're both modifiable, so I'm planning to see if I can replace the animations, script or notecards to make both PG & Adult versions for both sets. If that works, maybe I'll replace the animation packs in some other daybeds too. 

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Atelier Burgundy is selling these single (2 LI) or couples (4 LI) loungers by frame color (all 6 fabric options are available for each frame) - single is PG $60; couples PG or A is also $60. 

AB.jpg

Hello Frigga, 

I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for all the posts you make about your discoveries.  I always see great things that I need to have for my homes.  I, and many others I am sure, really appreciate the time and effort you put into making these posts.

Thank You  :)

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

I didn't buy much at this week's Cosmopolitan (we are way too deep into skimpy season for my taste as far as clothing), but I did spy a couple of things that might have appeal for some Linden Home residents.

Goose has a park pathway set, with bridge, for $L499, for those of you who would like to add some nice pathways to your back yard.

slpix_004_269.thumb.png.0d9c270b716a7e18823c71fd5f87a4f4.png

And there's a rather unique (and pricey!) Victorian bed from Warhorse. 

slpix_004_270.thumb.png.4785d31bb8e6541032f6bc844b9655ee.png

• Like 7

On 6/23/2022 at 10:34 PM, Esther Bunny said:

[ zerkalo ] 50% Mainstore SALE 

Don't forget to drop in there and grab your 500L gift of store credit  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Poppy/88/164/53

And if that's not enough, you can grab an extra 300L of credit at the mainstore if you're a group member ( Group is Free )

https://www.flickr.com/photos/anaisterpellie/52166603909/in/dateposted-public/

I am at the mainstore and grabbed the store credit but do not find out how to buy anything (neither with or wothout it) wherever I click no BUY option - might be LAG? or I am just tooo dump.

PS- NOW I found out maybe it was just LAG

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Attention curtain collectors: these 1 and 2 panel curtains (1 LI/2 LI) with several texture options are only $25 at Muniick now! 

muniick.JPG

I rushed to get them ... good thing I checked my inventory first! They must have been on sale in the past - I never buy regular stuff! *lol*

But the visit was wortwhile! I found a nice island and stool for only 50 L$ nearby.

image.thumb.png.4c5321008c7487b65d4e08db5a18f79c.png

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 6

56 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I am at the mainstore and grabbed the store credit but do not find out how to buy anything (neither with or wothout it) wherever I click no BUY option - might be LAG? or I am just tooo dump.

PS- NOW I found out maybe it was just LAG

Leora, click in "Menu"; you'll get a pop up window with the option "Buy"; from there, you can select store credit.

I hope this helps

Edited by Elena Core
typos
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1