The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

1 hour ago, Trinity1776 said:

RE that Kraftwork decor set...

Just when I'd pretty much written off Hello Tuesday as not even being worth the time it takes to read the note card!

Regarding another event, I wish Anthem would not promote anniversary "gifts" that are actually $L50. IMO, $L50 items are a "special offer" not a "gift." Gift implies that the vendor is supplying you a present, not that you have purchased an item.

I agree with your Anthem comment, BUT...I love that they charge a nominal fee for those.  It stops the event from being slammed with people who have no interest in anything other than the gifts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EmmaAsht0n said:

Krakwork has a free decor gift in the current round of Fameshed. It's the top vendor in their booth, if I'm not mistaken. Just check before you click just in case I'm wrong with the position of the vendor 😁

Correct

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Kraftwork is using smart vendors!

[13:01] Second Life: KraftWork Server 9 owned by NODNOL Jameson gave you 'KraftWork Provence Decor (Add Me)'  ( KraftWork Experience (156,154,2000) ).
[13:01] CasperVend System:
Hey, you already own that product! You've been refunded.

We've sent you a redelivery of the product you bought. You can use a redelivery terminal to redeliver the products you bought at any time!

❤️Saved me money there.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Kraftwork is using smart vendors!

[13:01] Second Life: KraftWork Server 9 owned by NODNOL Jameson gave you 'KraftWork Provence Decor (Add Me)'  ( KraftWork Experience (156,154,2000) ).
[13:01] CasperVend System:
Hey, you already own that product! You've been refunded.

We've sent you a redelivery of the product you bought. You can use a redelivery terminal to redeliver the products you bought at any time!

❤️Saved me money there.

I appreciate that when they have those smart vendors installed. God only knows what is in my inventory! lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Driftwood, that is a new to me store. It must be a cousin brand of Apple Fall or something.

And I am going to buy everything they have! The gazebo is a bit high Li for a Linden home, but I can think about that later.

Edited by Marianne Little
added a sentence
  • Like 1

survey.jpg.134e0b3ff2c15db8f32ebdb7a22229f4.jpg

A new Home and Garden survey just popped up at Seraphim.  It gives you a chance to let designers know what is important to you. You can also win some gift cards if you are super lucky :D.  It is a lengthy  survey and takes some time but I think a lot of folks that watch this thread would be interested in adding their input. 

https://www.seraphimsl.com/2022/05/06/seraphim-home-garden-survey-with-8-chances-to-win-l5000/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

More garden greenery from TM Creations - the Flowers on Mossy Rock piece is 11 LI, but you can unlink and use individual parts. $75. 

TM1.jpg

Thanks for previewing this one. I purchased it, changed the mossy rock to a dirt texture and removed 3 of the small flower parts. Placed it as a garden accent in the back yard. ☺

TM garden 01_001.jpg

• Like 9

Trompe Loeil

Rivershire Waterwheel prefab and matching Rivershire Chair $L50 ea.  Have your group tag active

secondlife:///app/group/40764bcb-b29c-97d2-4a92-95cb4dfcdf2b/about

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hyde%20Park/214/179/22

Snapshot_001.png

Snapshot_002.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The Forest Guardian planter has 4 parts, so I used the largest plant part and put it in a West Village Rhodes planter, linked to 1 li. It is a really interesting plant. Very unkempt. It will look good in the ground too, in a wild garden.

The TMFlowers on mossy rock is a good value for those who like to spread apart plants. I really like the Daisy clusters. It is many of them on the rock, so I kept just one to show. The big patch of small ferns and some tiny red flowers is in one, and can brighten up a grass patch. I resized up all parts as much as I could, but they are 1 Li.

The plywood cube in default size is to show how big the patches are when stretched.

cluster_001.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 7

For those of you contemplating a move to Sakura...I recently searched for examples of modern Japanese interior design. It has a lot in common with other minimalist style, so if you've been collecting that kind of furniture (possibly for Newbrooke) you'll have a good head start. Some stores that carry pieces that will fit in are Black Nest, Fourth Wall, Architect and Fancy Decor.

image.thumb.png.8baf160698cbfc3d0c6968c3fec309cb.png

image.thumb.png.b421895a3075169fecfd9e48e92407f6.png

• Like 6