The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

If we do not have the Fulwood seating collection, that is a must. It is sold in one pack, instead of 3 individual pieces.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Apple-Fall-Fulwood-Seating-Collection-PG/14596782

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Apple-Fall-Fulwood-Seating-Collection-Adult/14596781

The Botanical prints used to be available in a pack of 6, and I snatched up the pack from another 50 L sale. That was a great deal, but that option is gone now.

Apple Fall has so, so many sales. I saw in the group that some of the older items may be retired. Maybe the Plantation kitchen as well. That is quite old, and has been for sale several times.

Apple Fall really need to give Nutmeg some competition and make kitchens. Nutmeg has an almost new kitchen that is ridiculously expensive and has few parts.

• Like 7

I would like for Apple Fall to produce a new kitchen too! We could use some more quality kitchens. Every time I start a new home layout, I go through all my kitchens and think "is this really the best that can be found at a reasonable price?" And then half the time I use a prop kitchen taken out of a Trompe Loeil home just because the texturing is more realistic than anything else I have.

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Apple Fall has a 50 L sale only this weekend. The sale is on the Marketplace.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/91528

It can be cheaper to buy full sets with 10% group discount in the store. I bough 4 different cushions for 50 L each, and when I looked at the price for the full set, I wished I had bought the fatpack so I could get all colors and patterns.

Some sets includes 6 or 8 wood versions, and all paneling in all woods and colors.

I have a list of stuff I want, these weekend sales are going to ruin me. 

Edited by Tary Allen
ETA: typo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

imagem_001.thumb.png.dfef2827a87b8fe8f0084e0fca58e9ea.png

Apple Fall is in this weekends The Saturday Sale with the Mirielle Plaster Kit. Nothing is nicer than doing some` home renovation, make your house stand out with this wall kit!

This modular plaster molding DIY kit is available in 6 colours and comes with an assortment of pieces and allows you to be creative in how you use the plaster wall kit.

The Nantes Gazebo is available as follows: 
- There are 6 colour choices, all sold separately. 
- All pieces are 1 land impact each.
- The kit comprises of the following pieces: 
☛ Apple Fall Mirielle Plaster Kit - Short Concave.
☛ Apple Fall Mirielle Plaster Kit - Short Convex.
☛ Apple Fall Mirielle Plaster Kit - Short Left.
☛ Apple Fall Mirielle Plaster Kit - Short Mid.
☛ Apple Fall Mirielle Plaster Kit - Short Right.
☛ Apple Fall Mirielle Plaster Kit - Short Single. 
☛ Apple Fall Mirielle Plaster Kit - Tall Concave.
☛ Apple Fall Mirielle Plaster Kit - Tall Convex.
☛ Apple Fall Mirielle Plaster Kit - Tall Left.
☛ Apple Fall Mirielle Plaster Kit - Tall Mid.
☛ Apple Fall Mirielle Plaster Kit - Tall Right.
☛ Apple Fall Mirielle Plaster Kit - Tall Single.

Visit Apple Fall today to get your new fencing kit: 􀀁

☛ Wearing the '[AF] Apple Fall' group tag, will give you 10% off. Don't forget to wear your group tag! (68L)

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Esther Bunny said:

AURELIAS Easter Egg Hunt Kazza BytheSeaBed  pg & adult 0 Linden  
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aurelias/101/139/27

KAZZA - BytheSeaBed - (HW) exclusive

Well it is still the weekend and I just went to KAZZA and that bed is $555 (and very heavy mesh as would be suspected).  The #60 weekend signs are out but they are for Easter pottery things and a planter --- NOT what is pictured above at all.   This is what is pictured in the gallery.  So something evidently changed along the way.   I did get the potted palm which will look great on my new patio.

Did you mean that the bed was part of the hunt?  I think we need more info or clarification :D. Thanks. 

image.thumb.png.a3e9532d361d83548a27596afdcfd327.png

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 4

Wandered around Apple Fall and found these wingback chairs. - 4 textures (there is a gray linen behind the leather chair) and only 3Li. These are marked as free since they were originally a charity event item. See Apple's poster below.  Link for the chairs http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple Fall/174/181/55

Of course, I shopped the 50L sale on the marketplace while checking my inventory :)

2122615910_applefallfreechairsposter.thumb.png.035c0551bda8566511306b7e33a7e18b.png

408558139_applefallfreechairs_002(1).thumb.png.abab81f5dcfff93b9cd7b54532b7a6b5.png

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Did you mean that the bed was part of the hunt?  I think we need more info or clarification :D. Thanks.

Yes, the bed is part of the hunt at Aurelias. It's free but it's 25Li. Just saying.
There's also another item from Kazza for the hunt: a rug with small table which are part of the "by the sea" series.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Esther Bunny said:

AURELIAS Easter Egg Hunt Kazza BytheSeaBed  pg & adult 0 Linden  

KAZZA - BytheSeaBed - (HW) exclusive

I have this bed, and just a head's up about it: The shadows on the rug and end of the bed (behind the table) are baked in, meaning you need to use the table and rug too, or be prepared to have unwanted shadows if you don't want to retexture the bed to hide them. It's still worthwhile to have, of course, if you can get it for cheap or free!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Eleanor Anderton said:

Wandered around Apple Fall and found these wingback chairs. - 4 textures (there is a gray linen behind the leather chair) and only 3Li. These are marked as free since they were originally a charity event item. See Apple's poster below.  Link for the chairs http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple Fall/174/181/55

Of course, I shopped the 50L sale on the marketplace while checking my inventory :)

2122615910_applefallfreechairsposter.thumb.png.035c0551bda8566511306b7e33a7e18b.png

408558139_applefallfreechairs_002(1).thumb.png.abab81f5dcfff93b9cd7b54532b7a6b5.png

Just tacking on an addendum. The stove that goes along with the Plantation Kitchen is free in the Outlet at Apple Fall. I'm one of the few people that doesn't own nearly everything by Apple Fall.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/91528/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=G&search[keywords]=plantation

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

Just tacking on an addendum. The stove that goes along with the Plantation Kitchen is free in the Outlet at Apple Fall. I'm one of the few people that doesn't own nearly everything by Apple Fall.

ZOMG!! There are SO many free goodies in the Outlet section. I had no idea! Thank you so much for the heads up on that stove. I got that and a few dozen other lovelies from there. 😁

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Well it is still the weekend and I just went to KAZZA and that bed is $555 (and very heavy mesh as would be suspected).  The #60 weekend signs are out but they are for Easter pottery things and a planter --- NOT what is pictured above at all.   This is what is pictured in the gallery.  So something evidently changed along the way.   I did get the potted palm which will look great on my new patio.

image.thumb.png.a3e9532d361d83548a27596afdcfd327.png

More clarification?
The title reads Aurelias Easter Egg Hunt w/exact location.

The Flicker Photo is the hunt prize. Bed/Rug/Table 0 Linden ( Hope this helps ) :)

• Like 2

On 3/22/2022 at 9:45 AM, Trinity1776 said:

After my LI - busting home decor build out  in the Newbrooke Aldridge model, I decided to compile a list of low-LI beds for future use. Here are 16  (EDITED TO ADD: now 18) beds that come in under 10 LI (where possible, the PG version was used for determining LI).

• Acorn Chesterfield Bed - 8 LI

• Apple Fall West Village Clinton Bed - 8 LI

• BAZAR Bohemia Bed  (without canopy) - 6 LI

• BAZAR Toronto-Bed  - 9 LI

• Fancy Decor: Foskett Bed - 4 LI

• FAYDED - Murphy Bed  (undecorated) - 3 LI

• FAYDED - Murphy Bed  (decorated) - 8 LI

• FINDS Shabby Chic Brass Bed -  7 LI

• FOURTH WALL Flyta Bed - 7 LI

• MINIMAL - Comfy Bed - 6 LI

• Muniick- Essen Bed  - 8 LI

• Soy. Wooden Canopy Bed [A] no decor ver - 7 LI