The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

Anyone who's hoping for a steampunk theme needs to get to Zerkalo this weekend! This entire Bunker Bar set is on sale for $75. Yes, it's LI-heavy (by my count, everything shown totals 53 LI), but you can be selective about what you use. (The lighting rig, for example, is 11 LI and non-working.) The 6 LI metal door has sit animations and the bar and stool have adult animations.

Their full pool table set is also on sale this weekend for $60. (Once again, the 8 LI lighting rig is non-working :( . Muniick has a similar rig, which is only 3 LI and does work; it currently costs $100, but is often in the sales as part of the foosball set for $60-$75.)

zerk1.jpg

zerk2.jpg

zerk3.jpg

munlight.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 8

For the perfect "accompaniment" to the treadmill, there's a set of hanging clothes: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CATFACE-Hanging-Clothes-with-Texture-Change/12074325

Or hanging jeans:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ZM-Clothes-Hanging-Jeans-FULL-PERM-MESH/23365808

Because sooner or later the treadmill will eventually become a laundry drying rack. ;)

treadmill.thumb.jpg.1cbd0c87c8ece96a7ba531bf39d5ed1b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 15

Just a couple of comments as I am musing.

First. Anyone else notice HOW MANY ITEMS on weekend sales have been on sale before -- the same weekend sale. It's a bit like one gacha maker of old  that puts their stuff out on half price for Hello Tuesday -- like every week. I swear they aren't making anything new. There autabealaw. 

Secondly I was going through some older things to redo for a hunt coming up this summer and found this planter.  It's cute. I like it BUT after I made it I noted that it was 19K in triangle and was aghast - berating myself that I should never had made that cool looking rope effect. 

NOW THIS IS ALMOT "LOW PRIM" ---- alas. 

image.thumb.png.cd0b6951357fa8d73349452617579a79.png

OK. Moving onward LOL.   

• Like 12

5 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Just a couple of comments as I am musing.

First. Anyone else notice HOW MANY ITEMS on weekend sales have been on sale before -- the same weekend sale. It's a bit like one gacha maker of old  that puts their stuff out on half price for Hello Tuesday -- like every week. I swear they aren't making anything new. There autabealaw. 

Secondly I was going through some older things to redo for a hunt coming up this summer and found this planter.  It's cute. I like it BUT after I made it I noted that it was 19K in triangle and was aghast - berating myself that I should never had made that cool looking rope effect. 

NOW THIS IS ALMOT "LOW PRIM" ---- alas. 

image.thumb.png.cd0b6951357fa8d73349452617579a79.png

OK. Moving onward LOL.   

I have noticed it too, especially with Wrong. On the one side, it is good for those who discover weekend sales and can buy the bed or the hot tub or whatever is on sale again. Others who has been following the weekend sales for a while must search the inventory to see if we already own it.

And if I find Octobers purchase not opened....

... it also made it very clear to me that so much of what I buy in the weekend sales is not going to be used, I bought it only because it was cheap and "I may need it in the future". Ugh, talk about fooling myself. In the future it is a new and shiny release and the 60 or 75 L was wasted.

On your planter... I like the rope effect! I wish we could get pretty stuff and magic away triangles and texture loads!😭

Edited by Marianne Little
added a sentence
  • Like 6

Regarding the repeat items...one frustration I've had recently is the Your Dreams has been adding things like updated textures to sets and then not connecting the new version to the old version in the redelivery system (I believe they used to connect them, as I was able to get redelivery on items till the last few weeks). So if you try to get a redelivery now, you will not see the old version of the item in your purchases, it's like its been purged.

Other sellers tie the two together so you can get a redelivery of the new version, and some even send the new version out automatically.

Now, about that kitchen that I thought was coming to Uber...apparently not. I'll have to see if I can figure out which seller I saw the sign at. I don't remember seeing this kitchen before, but as I learned this week at Nutmeg, sometimes sellers have displays that label their products for an event but it's not what is currently at the event (in their case, The Outlet). Maybe it's a matter of just forgetting to take down the promotional signage.

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, Annie Nova said:

I bought this and it's 13 LI, I love nutmeg, but if you have a LI budget this is a bit high

Eeek! 😮 I rezzed it as 5 Li.

The hooks or what it is called to hang from, is a separate object 1 li, the swing itself is 4 li.

Are you sure? I have rezzed it 3 times now.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Eeek! 😮 I rezzed it as 5 Li.

The hooks or what it is called to hang from, is a separate object 1 li, the swing itself is 4 li.

Are you sure? I have rezzed it 3 times now.

pretty sure, but when i go inworld i'll recheck it again. I just went inworld and checked it again and i figured out what made it 13 LI I had stretched the ropes to reach a tree branch lol so that made it 13 LI. Duh. and 5 is not bad

Edited by Annie Nova
edited to add
  • Like 1