The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

::Newchurch:: is my kinda "have to go look at store each week", especially for the 75L item each week at the main store. This week's bargain is the Bonny console with all the cute items included. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Purple/162/214/24

Also, at Uber, Newchurch has the Petra console set for 250L

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/200/206/22

Both are can be copied and modified as well as unlinked into individual pieces.

887989728_Newchurchconsolescollage.png.77266e87dd5bfecea4a61e59780304f3.png

• Like 8

4 hours ago, AuroraDammerung said:

WRONG has two items on sale for this weekend, a bed and a kitchen.

WRONG's design aesthetic works so well with the Newbrooke theme. Its definitely worth checking out the store each weekend for beautiful and low LI gems like these! 😃

8a7df7167e5d63fb906470e42aeba378.png

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreamworld Reef/113/18/28

I like both, but especially the bed. Good find!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

You may think I'm a prude, but I wish wrong would put the PG versions of the beds on sale.

I am not so good with editing scripts, but can't we remove poses from modifiable furniture?

Not that I bother about it in indoor furniture, but some outdoor adult furniture can't I find an access menu in. So I can't set it to owner only. I would not use the adult menu, but adult items without restricted access is a bit risky to have out, in case someone comes by and uses it.

If someone uses adult furniture inside, would not lead to a report against me, because indoors adult activity is allowed, but not in open view.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 1

A Possible? - Trompe Loeil is currently offering its Darby Modern Cabin to Trompe Loeil Superfans Group* members for $L50. Included is the Kitchen Module, which is 13 x 8 x 4high and 21li.  I'm thinking some of our talented residents might be able to make it fit into a Newbrooke. (I almost got it to fit into my Ravensburg Chalet).

The Cabin itself is a very nice take on what I have heard called a "Farnsworth" house but would not fit in Bellisseria.

*free to join.
405767899_TrompeL.Darbykitchen.jpg.4eeadada5ff35bd16c3321b4e81eae60.jpg

1949322330_TrompeL.Darbycabinfireplace.jpg.d563c38e751c7e9a4b5e1abb90f64d11.jpg

270679146_TrompeL.Darbycabinkitchentopview.jpg.6a3d786340c07912cd40aff00f2fea3b.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
wanted to add li, photos
  • Like 6

I went over to a Premium Sandbox last night and pulled apart the two sides of that module (fireplace wall and kitchen), removing the two side pieces.  The shadow comes along with the fireplace side but that piece can still be used, as long as the shadow is moved below the floor (I may make the shadow part transparent too). That leaves the flat wall kitchen side, which does have full textures on the cabinets on each end, unlike some kitchens in Trompe builds. The biggest challenge may be the height of the kitchen...I'll have to check to see whether the top cabinets can be pulled lower.

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 3/26/2022 at 6:49 AM, Tary Allen said:

Got the Waterlily, I'm so glad Botanical is participating in a weekend sale. I have 5 rezzed, only left 4 flowers, deleted scripts and linked and it is at 5 LI

Snapshot_030.jpg

Love the water lillies!  I had no idea the windows opened🥴

• Like 5

These 4 LI decor-only chairs are on sale at Broken Arrows for $50 each. (The leaves in the vase disappear at a relatively short distance, but the rest - including the eyeglasses - looks good.) 

These farmers' market items are also available for $79 each. (The demo model of the bucket is 3 LI, but I think that include the $ sign for payment; the chicken is probably 1 LI.)

brokenarrows.jpg

brokenarrows2.jpg

brokenarrows3.jpg

• Like 6

Apple Fall has a 50 L sale only this weekend. The sale is on the Marketplace.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/91528

It can be cheaper to buy full sets with 10% group discount in the store. I bough 4 different cushions for 50 L each, and when I looked at the price for the full set, I wished I had bought the fatpack so I could get all colors and patterns.

Some sets includes 6 or 8 wood versions, and all paneling in all woods and colors.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

26 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Apple Fall has a 50 L sale only this weekend. The sale is on the Marketplace.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/91528

It can be cheaper to buy full sets with 10% group discount in the store. I bough 4 different cushions for 50 L each, and when I looked at the price for the full set, I wished I had bought the fatpack so I could get all colors and patterns.

Some sets includes 6 or 8 wood versions, and all paneling in all woods and colors.

It's definitely a mixed bag of items, some a very good value at $L50 and others are items that Apple Fall has had in the outlet for similar prices, or even scattered freebies in the store from time to time.

Of note, the Cooper Bedroom Suites (each including a dresser, bedside table and wardrobe) and the Elenora Bedroom Suites (each containing a dresser, a tallboy dresser and a bedside table) are $L50 per color/finish during the sale, so in that case you do get 3 pieces.

Also, the West Village Clinton Bed (on sale in several different colors and PG or Adult versions) is one of the under-10 LI beds from my list.

And, I'm not sure that the Plantation Kitchen Sets have ever been $L50 before.

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

And, I'm not sure that the Plantation Kitchen Sets have ever been $L50 before.

They had been a long time ago as part of inworld sales, you know one of those where you can't access the sim for days because all of SL want to go there. 😁

On a side note, Apple will have the Mirielle Plaster kit (12 pieces) on sale for Saturday Sales. Several colors available but the vendor doesn't seem to be ready yet.

Mirielle Plaster Kit_ Apple Fall_001.png

Edited by Isaac Ashton
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1