The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

I have to admit that I'm not personally keen on the colors in this set by Kazza, but its design is definitely something worth looking at if you're busy planning for a Modern home. The couch is 12 LI; armchair (more of a love seat, I think) 6 LI; end tables, lamps, coffee table 1 LI each; rug 7 LI; floor pillows 2 LI. I assume that the end table and lamp come with the $60 couch (and also the $60 armchair?) and that the pillows come with the $60 rug, but perhaps someone who buys any of these could confirm?  Note: the coffee table is FREE. (I assume PG and A both included.)

kazza.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I have to admit that I'm not personally keen on the colors in this set by Kazza, but its design is definitely something worth looking at if you're busy planning for a Modern home. The couch is 12 LI; armchair (more of a love seat, I think) 6 LI; end tables, lamps, coffee table 1 LI each; rug 7 LI; floor pillows 2 LI. I assume that the end table and lamp come with the $60 couch (and also the $60 armchair?) and that the pillows come with the $60 rug, but perhaps someone who buys any of these could confirm?  Note: the coffee table is FREE. (I assume PG and A both included.)

kazza.jpg

When you rez the couch, you also get a side table and a lamp on each side and a low console (which looks more like a bench to me) behind the couch. The package includes both the adult and the PG version.

The armchair comes with a plant and a overhanging lamp. Like the couch, the package includes the adult and the PG version of the armchair.

I haven't bought the rug so I can't confirm about the pillows.

And the rug shadow is backed into the legs of the free coffee table 😒

Edited by Isaac Ashton
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

kazza.jpg

The rug comes with the table and cushions and they come in PG and Adult versions.

I wasn't keen on the colours either but you can modify them. I tried several colours and they looked ok. Everything is modifiable so you can also colour the lamps to coordinate with the sofa. 

But like Isaac said, although you can move the table and use the rug alone, the same cannot be said for the table as there are small pile shadows of the rug on the legs of the table which cannot be edited.

sofa_001.thumb.png.c1f9f50d749bae65080f989a8b6c444b.png

carpet2_002.thumb.png.fac8086e50ad80600b1cc55e9b10a7cc.png

Edited by Elyeah
to add photo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 2/25/2022 at 1:40 PM, Frigga Freidman said:

And now for something completely different, which might interest those of you in Fantasseria... Pagan is selling this 2 LI devil dog statue for $50. (No demo available, so I don't have any idea about LODs.) 

pagan.JPG

I'm pretty sure Pagan sells theirs as no-mod.

I just came across a full perm kit for the same statue at DisturbeD, so if anyone needs to modify and stuff: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DisturbeD-Halloween-Props-Gothic-3-Headed-Dog-FULL-PERM-MESH/22736150

Unfortunately I could not find one on display at DisturbeD either.

• Like 3

On 2/23/2022 at 8:21 PM, Frigga Freidman said:

Chez Moi at Cosmopolitan: not cheap, but many high-quality animations (including yoga poses, tai chi, levitating, massage) and low LI - the mats are 2 LI as are the floor pillows, and the potted plant on display is 1 LI. Mats and pillow have 12 colors. PG $360, a $559.

chez.jpg

chez2.jpg

EDIT: Kind of pissed off to discover that the plants shown in the illustration - one of which was included in the demo model - are *not* included in the set. Just so you know.

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Super cute mini laundry sets from Kraftwork for the Saturday Sale! I have not logged in to see if it is actually out in the store. But it will be for sale Saturday. Must be perfect for small rooms. https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/246/149/21

KraftWork Mini Laundry Unit Packs for The Saturday Sale

Looks nice but you pay 50 or 75L$ for every item. I bought it anyway.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Looks nice but you pay 50 or 75L$ for every item. I bought it anyway.

I hate it when stores do that. But sometimes I think it's worth it.

I have one laundry set that I bought from -- without inspecting it much. Turned out it were 25-30 Li. Or was it even more? Wasting money on stuff that's not possible to use. Ugh.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2