The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

Yes, Simply Shelby has great stuff :) 

In this week's Happy Weekend sale are Fairy Wishing Trees: 9b4142acbcfc75ab6223ba6327eb2da0.jpg

Rezzed out (L to R) are the Purple, Pink, Autumn, Yellow and Aqua versions, there's also a Red & a Blue version available (no Fat pack though): 5b012f3105b951503a5d63969f7be2c0.jpg

I'm 2m tall, so those rezzed ones are about 4.5m in height

Edit: Seem brighter on rear side: 46341ea7d198ccad5967b3bb8a387993.jpg

Edited by LoganPryor
and another view
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

OK, so when you take a chance on something, sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. Chez Moi is selling its Carolina Wooden Patio Set for $50. There was no demo at that site, so I went to Chez Moi's main store, but couldn't find the set there either. Bought it anyway and, unusually for this store, was disappointed with the item. The detailing on the umbrella (which is attached to the table) is non-existent, and the included fabric colors are very harsh. (You can choose the white or tan options and tint them for more subtle results.) Chairs are 1 LI each, the table/umbrella is 5 LI and the flowers are 3 LI. 

chezmoi.jpg

chezmoi2.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

OK, so when you take a chance on something, sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. Chez Moi is selling its Carolina Wooden Patio Set for $50. There was no demo at that site, so I went to Chez Moi's main store, but couldn't find the set there either. Bought it anyway and, unusually for this store, was disappointed with the item. The detailing on the umbrella (which is attached to the table) is non-existent, and the included fabric colors are very harsh. (You can choose the white or tan options and tint them for more subtle results.) Chairs are 1 LI each, the table/umbrella is 5 LI and the flowers are 3 LI. 

Is it Mod? Can the umbrella be unlinked from the table?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Yes, it can! And then the table is only 1 LI. (I was in a rush earlier this morning, so trying that hadn't occurred to me - thanks!)

chez.JPG

The animations and lots of lovely food- props are all in the chair and that has only 1 LI. Good bargain! But beware! If you change the name of the chair the HUD für the textures will not work any longer.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

WARNING! WARNING! This rug by Consignment at The Outlet looked like a great deal - only $25. Tried to rez it at my house, but I couldn't because the 13 LI I had available wasn't enough! Figured there was something odd going on, so went to a sandbox, rezzed it and discovered the bloody thing is 22 LI !!!! On the plus side, it is easy to recolor the pattern, but, what the hell?!? (I went back to the visual demo at The Outlet, and, yes, it is 22 LI. Never occurred to me to check that as I assumed it would be 4 LI at the most.)

cons1.JPG

cons2.JPG

• Thanks 11

49 minutes ago, Sparkle Bunny said:

Architect have everything in store for 50L right now.

(Which is bad news when your home decor alt doubles as your flapper alt and is COMPELLED to buy anything vaguely period-appropriate. As if the last days of gacha hadn't hurt my bank balance enough.)

Thanks!. Until the 7th 59a5b58b823188ec3a88abdc0694f132.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Time literally flies away for me.

For you others who wanted to wait until the crowd thinned out at FLF Birthday bash, it ends September 3, so now we can't wait!

Gifts started to be shown by Frigga at least 10 pages back.

Eeek, must go! 😲

https://www.seraphimsl.com/2021/08/13/lets-party-it-up-at-fifty-linden-fridays-backyard-birthday-bash/

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Reality Designs has a full perm, 60L, running Fantasy Cat on sale this Thursday and Friday only.  The cat is 2 li, and comes with the texture so if you want to change the red fantasy eyes to blue you can give Gimp or Photoshop a whirl.  The run animation can be stopped, and the range set.  The demo cat is with the 60L science fiction platform set at the landing point  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gettler/197/232/21

I thought this was pretty great, but am a sucker for anything animal related...1793017677_fantasycat1.png.b81f5534c0bb496da56a2c9084b5627a.png589766306_fantasycat2.png.427ee06a6ef38cdd82251a98cf6b3724.png

• Like 4

On 8/31/2021 at 4:23 PM, Sparkle Bunny said:

Architect have everything in store for 50L right now.

(Which is bad news when your home decor alt doubles as your flapper alt and is COMPELLED to buy anything vaguely period-appropriate. As if the last days of gacha hadn't hurt my bank balance enough.)

could you give the SLURL to that store. I tried SL search and the only thing I could find sold buildings and had nothing about 1/2 of sale.

Muniick's sales: Llewelynn table and lamp set $50. 3 LI rustic bench with multiple texture options - $60 PG or $70 A. Sewing machine - PG or A $60. Mannequins - $25. (Sorry about the dark photos; no matter whether I use the shared environment or midday settings, stuff in Muniick *always* looks muddy, and I don't feel inclined to fire up Photoshop just for them.) 

muniick-LlewellynTableDecorBundleA-MW.png

mun2.jpg

mun3.jpg

mun4.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2