The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

16 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

KraftWork's Saturday Sale item is out already - a 13 LI outdoor fireplace, $75 per color.

Also, for Wanderlust Weekend, the 8 LI Wicked Entrance Set, $50 per color. 

kraft.jpg

kraft2.jpg

Thank you! I was just starting to search for this hallway set today. That outdoor fireplace is a bonus for my shopping expedition.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Vespertine is selling these attractive decor items for $50 each - the rattan magazine holder is 1 LI and the lamp is 2 LI. Note that the demo model of the lamp doesn't 'work', and I see no script listed under Edit > Content, however the bulb itself does appear clickable. 

vesp.jpg

The bulb on/off script is actually in the bulb - use edit linked. Probably only allows owner to operate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Leora Greenwood said:

AND, there's more!  From Zerkalo this weekend, sooooooooooooooooo pretty and LOOK at all the fabric and metal choices!!

Snapshot_004.thumb.jpg.d71bb233686544b992bd2d58c02bb491.jpg

Snapshot_003.thumb.jpg.0785226ca5d671f8053d172e07eec3cc.jpg

It has been in a weekend sale before, so you shopping addicts, remember to search your inventory before buying. I have so many impulse buys that I can't remember everything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

It has been in a weekend sale before, so you shopping addicts, remember to search your inventory before buying. I have so many impulse buys that I can't remember everything.

Ha! I bought it for at least twice what they're charging this week, and still haven't used it anywhere!

• Sad 2

EDIT: It turns out that the quiche needs to sit for a bit, so I've rezzed this set. The bowl of grapes is 2 LI, but as the grapes look more like eggs, I unlinked and removed them and the stem. Linking the bowls and shadow back together gives 1 LI. The table with the throw is 3 LI, and 2 LI without. Each of the wallpaper/fabric samples/illustrations is 1 LI.

Last item for now (dinner calls) is this set from Nutmeg: lamp 2 LI, not sure about the rest as the demo model is linked, but will amend after I have the chance to rez it. $60. 

nut.JPG

nut1.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

New gifts at Apple Fall - no group tag required. The carved stag's heads are 1 LI each, and the stack of pumpkins is 2 LI. 

And if you join the Gallant magazine readers group, you can also pick up this 1 LI pumpkin wreath. 

apple.JPG

apple2.JPG

The Gallant wreath is not 1 Li. It is a transparent box around it that gives out the wreath. It is an old gift. I picked it up because I got curious, had Apple really lowered the Li? I rezzed the new wreath and the old, and it was no change.

I am not logged in now, but I believe it is 6 Li. But it is gorgeous and free.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

The Gallant wreath is not 1 Li. It is a transparent box around it that gives out the wreath. It is an old gift. I picked it up because I got curious, had Apple really lowered the Li? I rezzed the new wreath and the old, and it was no change.

I am not logged in now, but I believe it is 6 Li. But it is gorgeous and free.

Thanks for the correction - yes, it is 6 LI. I tried to edit/update my post but the system won't let me.

• Like 1

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/231/75/997

Group gifts, group is free to join. All items are 1Li. The lamp has a soft light, I would say it is one of the nicest lights I have seen in SL, where so many lamps cast a harsh light. I don't have on a high graphic on my old laptop, but even then the textures look really good.

avani_001.jpg

Edit: You get a group discount if you shop with the group activated. The prices are not low, but not as high as Loft&Aria.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1