The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

10 minutes ago, LoganPryor said:

I wanted that Elven Castle as soon as i saw it at an event (can't remember if it was Cosmopolitan, FaMESHed or Collabor88). However check it out VERY carefully as it had numerous faults.  I did notecard the creator, but last time I was at the store the version rezzed out was the faulty version.

Thanks for the heads up! It is so tall it may end up on the "admire from afar only list" anyway but good to know :) 

The Tiny House Desk (A) is on sale this weekend at Kazza - the desk itself (where the A animations live) is 2 LI; chair 2 LI (with PG animations); desk items 1 LI each (pencup, screen, keyboard, mouse, wire in-basket, keys, paper/pens/ruler group). And last weekend's Tiny House Bathroom is still on sale, just to the right.

kazza.jpg

kazza2.jpg

kazza3.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

It looks as if Wanderlust Weekend is a group and recurring event to watch, especially if you are a fan of Fantasseria/Fantisseria!  Here at Jinx http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jinx/133/50/2032 there are offered this week, a raven companion AND a raven avatar at L$50 each.  I am entranced and immediately joined the group!

607315380_PicardsWharf982050_001.thumb.jpg.fa5f4be54d1cdaa01fcfa4cc2825c41b.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Okay, I did some research on these mushrooms, bought the glowy ones (bottom right) and took them to a sandbox.  Though they are tiny-tiny right out of the box, they stretch really well.  Here is a photo of the glowy group, each at the top of their 1LI range.  For context, this avvie is 6.25 feet tall.  So, all in all, I may buy more!

678507674_PicardsWharf982050_003.thumb.jpg.a9ad42b9e58782bb23930b1011a02dec.jpg

Edited by Leora Greenwood
  • Like 8

6 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

The Tiny House Desk (A) is on sale this weekend at Kazza - the desk itself (where the A animations live) is 2 LI; chair 2 LI (with PG animations); desk items 1 LI each (pencup, screen, keyboard, mouse, wire in-basket, keys, paper/pens/ruler group). And last weekend's Tiny House Bathroom is still on sale, just to the right.

kazza.jpg

kazza3.jpg

@So Whimsy, you may want to look at this set Frigga posted. 

Edited by Elena Core
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Okay, I did some research on these mushrooms, bought the glowy ones (bottom right) and took them to a sandbox.  Though they are tiny-tiny right out of the box, they stretch really well.  Here is a photo of the glowy group, each at the top of their 1LI range.  For context, this avvie is 6.25 feet tall.  So, all in all, I may buy more!

678507674_PicardsWharf982050_003.thumb.jpg.a9ad42b9e58782bb23930b1011a02dec.jpg

Thank you, I caved pretty fast and just picked up the fatpack....knowing whatever fantasy mushrooms buried in my inventory are no doubt sculpties.

• Like 1

Crate has two versions of this conglomeration of furniture on sale for $60 each. The pastel set on the left is 8 LI and the brown one on the right is 9 LI (I assume because its candle is in a glass jar). The little side table is 1 LI and the hassock is 2 LI. I'm still pondering - I sort of like the pastel hassock. 

crate.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

There are a few bits and pieces worth checking out in today's sales. Artisan Fantasy is selling these sets of picture frames all bundled for $25. Each set is only 1 LI, and 3 wood finishes are included (via Edit > Texture, not via Touch menu or HUD). Individual portrait and landscape frames are also included. (The images in the top 4 frames from my own inventory; each frame set also comes with images as shown at the bottom right.)  Also available for $25 are 2 "memory boards", 2-3 LI.

af1.JPG

af2.JPG

• Like 5

Found a couple nice priced home finds for the week.

[Con.] Polar wall - Liberty          http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SeraphimSL/112/3/22         Only 50L each

Serenity Style-Edgewood Retreat       http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SeraphimSL/97/37/22             200L

Last but not least if anyone that reads this feed and is New to SL 30 days pr less you can get this free furniture kits from Drench. Just go to the shop, click the board to the right of the welcome desk and collect all this furniture and more! 

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rookery/210/51/22

sale 50.00_001.jpg

sale 2.5_001.jpg

sale 3.0_001.jpg

sale 4.0_001.jpg

sale 4.5_001.jpg

• Like 7

Group gifts at Raindale, there are quite a few, many suitable for the fantasy theme,  I have only photographed a few.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hazel Woods/156/123/26

The table is 2 Li, the lantern is 1 Li and can be switched on or off. The daisy teapot is 2 Li and the plate of Lembas is 1 Li.

The group is 50 lindens to join.

886159109_FANTASY1_001.thumb.png.6a3515414821750cedf9aff8e985aa26.png

Edited by Elyeah
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3