The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

Copied from Hive's Flickr page: 50% off for 2 days only!* hive // classic bathroom collection | mainstore. 50% off until the end of aug 11th.  I'm also keeping the separate bathroom decor pieces out for 50-75L until this sale is over! maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/hive/155/102/

Screenshot_2021-08-09-22-19-22-53_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

It's been slim pickings in Tuesday's sales this week, but I did find an item I liked at Old World - this wooden spice rack. Two versions together for $127. One with dish cloth at 4 LI, and the other at 3 LI. But I found them way too large, and re-sized the 3 LI one to 2 LI, seen on the left of the picture. Numbers-wise, the LODS aren't great, however this item resized still looks much better than the spice racks I have from Hive and Dust Bunny, and is 1 LI less than the one from DRD that came with my kitchen. 

OW1.JPG

• Like 6

All day I've been trying to get into the FLF Birthday Bash - couldn't join the 40 avatars already there because "the region you are attempting to enter is currently full". Just logged in again, and there are now *50* people there (and still no room for me). WTH? 

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Confused 1

I need to find some spare LI in my log home, because these 

Boho Dreams throw pillows from Spruce are absolutely perfect! 1 LI each, and 3 additional patterns/colorways to what's shown. $75 for the entire collection.

(The Bloom set is also lovely, but it costs $375 - I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that it's on sale in the future.) 

spruce.jpg

spruce.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

(Sorry, double post!!!! Leora had already mentioned it!!!!)

And apart from the beautiful rug our dear @Chloe Bunny has posted, she has quite a few lovely pieces in her store, perfect for the fantasy theme: link

Nice to be mentioned twice regardless! 

Of course, I would think that...!! X

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Chloe Bunny said:

If anyone missed the free fantasy elven rug I laid out for Bellisserians it is now in my porch for a bit here feel free to get a copy (touch to accept) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Covendale/18/197/22

Snapshot_101.jpg

I went to pick up this lovely rug but it doesn't seem to be touch-able?

Edit: Also I need to say your house spot is amazing and I would die for it xD

Edited by Jadziyah Nova
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jadziyah Nova said:

I went to pick up this lovely rug but it doesn't seem to be touch-able?

Edit: Also I need to say your house spot is amazing and I would die for it xD

Apologies I have popped the one with the actual freebie out now - this is because I swapped to this lovely area and did not check again afterwards - all working now. Shout me when the Kenneth region comes online as that is the place I am ultimately trying for a home and so all else will return eventually! 

• Like 2

Managed to get into the FLF Birthday Bash - can see why it's busy as every booth has a gift. Also creators are selling some older items for L$50 as well. Some older items that caught my eye:

Celeste were selling: b9fbdd3829984748f8659fdba610f43d.jpg

Had to have my own Nessie from Half Deer: aef54f13318e43a8d87dd51d3c9be0b9.jpg(initially got for my mainland parcel, but now thinking i could just as easily have it be an earth-dwelling creature on my LH :) )

On a more generic note, What Next have some static (i.e. don't open/close) curtains: d51194995edb6db092f1b565cb0b7ab1.jpg

A few other things as well, but I crashed before getting screenshots and couldn't get back in.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I finally managed to get into the FLF Birthday Bash, and think I saw everything. (It's arranged in a square with a circle in the middle and some stuff in each corner.) I only bought 2 things, but almost all the vendors had GIFTS to pick up when you wear the Fifty Linden Fridays group tag. (Nothing from Consignment, which was a disappointment :( ) I'll go through the home and decor gifts a few at a time. These items are the gifts from Modulous - a 5 LI fire pit with on/off glowing embers and a 3 LI leather-topped stool (7 leather colors).

modulus.jpg

modulus2.jpg

• Like 5

Kazza has a really tiny self contained "box" Tiny House bathroom on sale for 60L Happy Weekend  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KAZZA/100/185/23

I was interested in seeing if the outer box and door could be removed to use part(s) in, say, the corner of a Linden Home bedroom, and all 4 walls seemed to separate OK and so did the inner tiled walls.  Nice shower, and if you remove enough stuff it comes in well under 20 LI total.

kazza tiny bathroom disassembly

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Malayaa Morningstar said:

Kazza has a really tiny self contained "box" Tiny House bathroom on sale for 60L Happy Weekend  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KAZZA/100/185/23

I was interested in seeing if the outer box and door could be removed to use part(s) in, say, the corner of a Linden Home bedroom, and all 4 walls seemed to separate OK and so did the inner tiled walls.  Nice shower, and if you remove enough stuff it comes in well under 20 LI total.

kazza tiny bathroom disassembly

Thanks for showing that!  I am currently using the Kazza Tinyhouse kitchen in my Fantasy Home.  It is small, fits well and has lots of little pieces that can be removed if you need to lower the LI.

• Like 2