The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

6 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Indulge me for just this one post, please, cuz the Autumn Scene and Halloween shirts from LOVE and (so many!) the dogs on sale at Jian  make for a really happy and frugal day for my male alt!

388477907_BonVivant6-15-21_001.thumb.jpg.1ea0aaccb8444a8de580718fc3afc693.jpg

Do you have the surl for Love? The search function has been sucking so bad as of late...

image.png.330581cbd7a6b1c38c38bd26e440a78e.png

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

1 LI and only $1, but doesn't include any sit animations.

If you have Maya's furniture, they have the animations in a single tiny prim. Just detach it, and move it in place with the other chair, and link it. The prim with animations must be the root prim.

I found this to be the fastest way to add animations. I have done this before, so I can get animations in the Roost kitchen. I also put a Maya chair prim in another chair, because Maya gives so many props.

Disclaimer: I have not bought the latest Maya furniture, but I have found single prims with animations in what I have bought.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

New Kitchen Alert@Access! Elm Carissa Kitchen. It's modular in the sense that each unit can be moved around, but like some other recent kitchen releases the top cabinet, bottom cabinet and backsplash are one unit. 

But as you will notice, you may be faced with a tough choice...the booth next door is Rez Room Golden Retrievers.

image.thumb.png.e5b537e4c29bc15b41cd334038f6b26b.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

There are two 25 Linden Tuesday deals at Simply Shelby, found in the SALES outbuilding. (Area search indicates that there's a demo of the Celtic set some 65 m away, but I didn't find it.) 

SS1.JPG

SS2.JPG

The Celtic set can be found here - but (as Frigga has pointed out before) the non-sales room vendors will charge you full price, so make sure you buy from the sales room vendors.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 9/12/2021 at 9:20 PM, Nando Yip said:

Message from Cory Edo

People have asked me about them for years and now they're finally up as a mod/copy freebee by the Mainstore entrance!   Hyde Park (214,179,22)

ft_001.png.7d478eb15cff1d341dbfffdd79ada99c.png

I have several of these, because they were a gacha. I am happy to see them as mod/copy. The projector light is still one of my favorites after so many years, and I have been so careful with it, since I had only one. 😃

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Sad news that Keke store owner Kean Kelly passed away. I am sure that many of us have items from Keke decorating our homes, especially those lovely little 25L and 50L things on the marketplace which have been mentioned on this thread.

There is a memorial in world

https://www.seraphimsl.com/2021/09/16/in-memoriam-for-keke-owner-kean-kelly/

• Sad 12

Muniick, as usual, has lots of stuff on sale. The pack of 3 kitchen items (toaster and blender 1 LI each, microwave with opening door 2 LI) with 4 metal textures costs $75. The texture-change 5 LI island and 2 LI stool set costs $60 for the PG version and $75 for the Adult.

The bedroom furniture is $50 for PG, $75 for A. Seven wood textures.

The 9 LI bath tub/shower is on sale for $60 (PG) or $75 (A).

All of these items have been on sale before - so check your inventory!

mun1.jpg

mun2.jpg

mun3.jpg

mun4.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

There's not much available in today's FLF sales. ChiMia has this Gothic fireplace, but keep in mind that it is 18 LI and contains no scripts to make it a working fireplace. It is, however, resizeable in case its too tall for your Linden home. $50.

chimia.jpg

18 Li makes it unusable, ha. It is worth saying that ChiMia has a few other fireplaces with much less Li. And the price isn't bad for the full priced, like this one: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ChiMia-Ephermeral-Fireplace/9324205

I have seen it inworld in a furnished house demo, and it is gorgeous.

• Like 6