The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

3 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

I know this thread has mostly been about furniture sales (saving money) but at times what you want to save is Land Impact (LI) and not money. So I wanted to let you know about Dekute Dekore -- not cheap and no adult animations, but a wide variety amazing very-low LI PG furniture.

For example, she has 1 LI sofa/chair/coffee-and-end-table sets that seat two, 4 and 6 person dining room tables/chairs for 1 or 2 LI complete with animations (and some of them also rez low LI meals),1 LI  outdoor bistro tables for two, 1 LI bed-with-nightstands. I even got a grand piano with bench.. not only does it have some animations, it also plays music. There are also sets with separate items (chair, sofa, end table, coffee table, lamp, etc are all only 1 LI each piece). 

I have several of her pieces. They are a bit squarish/blocky at times but when  you are low on LI and need to decorate large rooms, these can come in very handy.. and generally they look nice. Some of her pieces have texture selection huds build it with different wood and fabric options.

I thought I would throw in a few photos to give you an idea on a few of the many pieces offered there.... The first is a whole set (lamps, endtables, coffee table, sofa, two chairs.) It seats 2 and LI for all of that is 1LI. The next is a bed with built-in nightstands.. sleeps two and is only 1 LI. The third is a sofa and chair separate pieces, one LI each. I did not buy the other pieces, but there is also a lamp, an endtable and a coffee table all only 1 LI each.

This is not the serious romance animations, most of her animations are very simple and all are PG. But this is great for filling in room when you are low on LI cuz you also want to do outdoor landscaping.

1 LI sofa set.png

1 LI pg bed.png

Sofa, chair 1 LI each.png

I have 2 sets from them as well. They were bought an a Christmas event (Expo?) and they are great to use when I want to hang up a lot of X-mas decor and have few Li left.

But I have also modified them, tinted the upholstery and added another texture on the pillows, so I have got much use out of them. I even used the most blocky set as garden furniture.

• Like 3

I managed to get the Artisan Fantasy 25 L Tuesday offer now, it was not too late, and I am very happy I got them. But you must hurry.

They are nice to add in all kind of art rooms, I already have a painting easel or two... or three. My inventory is not organized.

These beauties are parts from a former Gacha set. The fatpack from this gacha wasn't cheap. It is smart to do an area search when Artisan Fantasy has sales, you may decide to buy the whole set, even if I found this fatpack was more than I would pay.

I inspected the parts, and it is 1 Li each (I did not find the wall hanger with brushes).

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Artisan Fantasy/190/107/2002

paint.png

Edited by Marianne Little
added a few words
  • Like 7

I went to the Raindale outlet to buy the swing @Malayaa Morningstarposted about, and found this fireplace in 2 versions for 125 L. I thought about the fantasy houses when I saw it. It is 5 Li for the fireplace and it comes with a decorative string of Xmas stockings for 1 Li as add-on.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hazel Woods/212/173/2077

elf_001.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I managed to get the Artisan Fantasy 25 L Tuesday offer now, it was not too late, and I am very happy I got them. But you must hurry.

I inspected the parts, and it is 1 Li each (I did not find the wall hanger with brushes).

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Artisan Fantasy/190/107/2002

paint.png

The wall hanger with brushes is included in the purchase of the jar brushes. I just picked it up (still $25) 4:30pm Wed SL time.

• Like 1

I tend to steer away from stores that has a nice set of furniture in a Friday, Saturday or Weekend sale... but the items were individually priced and the total cost is 200-300 L.

No such "offers" here. 👍

I will not name names, but I saw a set in a store. Every tiny object was priced. The books, the small flowerpot on top of the books, the larger pot next to it, the lamp, the picture over, the desk and the chair....... Some other stores have 2-3 items priced single, but in that store, I think it would cost 350-400 L. I left without buying. (I think it even had a lamp individually priced. It made an impression on me!)

Edited by Marianne Little
typos and added a few words to clarify
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

I tend not to mention Zerkalo in my posts because they, like a couple of other stores, have a habit of charging separately for every item in a "set", however I'm making an exception this week because of two low LI sofas. First up is the opulent Darius couch, which is only 3 LI and is an unusual square shape. PG only, $75. Second is the 6 LI California couch (including the books stored underneath). PG only (although the demo model includes A animations), $60. Looking at it, there is a chance that you could separate it into 2 smaller couches. If you're tempted to buy the guitar coffee table, check your inventory first, as it was an advent calendar gift last Christmas. 

zerk1.jpg

zerk2.jpg

zerk3.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

LOVE scores again with several L$50 weekend sale packs.  I snapped pics of the three I liked best (there are three more, also for L$50 each) plus a L$50 pack of Halloween shirts for the guys!  The Autumn Scene comes complete with dog!  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/NESWNGI/143/111/34

Snapshot_001.thumb.jpg.1a19ada8d227857e261c4389ac9b859c.jpg

Snapshot_002.thumb.jpg.4c66c9b1358b94e9a94dca4f94a41a99.jpg

Snapshot_003.thumb.jpg.0f50880a175af4f7f26be6637407a39a.jpg

Edited by Leora Greenwood
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

If you're thinking about Halloween in your Victorian house, or Fantasia maybe you can take a look at this item, it's only 1LI , and full permissions , comes with textures to customize.
This store also has many other cool items, sometimes they seem a little expensive, but most are FULL and very good to customize.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Art-StudioFULL-PERM-Victorian-Armchair/21974892

Render.jpg?1621882321

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

If you're thinking about Halloween in your Victorian house, or Fantasia maybe you can take a look at this item, it's only 1LI , and full permissions , comes with textures to customize.
This store also has many other cool items, sometimes they seem a little expensive, but most are FULL and very good to customize.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Art-StudioFULL-PERM-Victorian-Armchair/21974892

Render.jpg?1621882321

1 LI and only $1, but doesn't include any sit animations.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

One of the sets that Muniick has on sale this weekend is particularly good value, I think. I've found that most ceiling fan/lights are far too bright, and some are LI-heavy. Muniick's (2 LI) looks much more realistic at low settings, plus you can change the color of the glass shades. The braided rug (1 LI) looks great, has texture-change options and great LODs. Plus you get the chunky coffee table and end table, all for $60. AND, the 2/3 seater sofas and chair with ottoman for this style (Lorraine Vintage) are still on sale for $60 (PG) or $75 (A)!  Other items on sale there at the front of the store that have been on sale before (I think), but I hear dishes rattling in the kitchen so no time to post about them now.

mun1.JPG

mun2.JPG

mun3.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

*listens up* Do you literally mean that all Jian dogs are on sale or "just" those doggos for FLF?

Yeah, sorry (pours water on the flames of my enthusiasm), I meant the dogs on sale for FLF, seemed like a lot to me and I got a bit carried away, scooping them all up!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1