What Does Your Avatar Look Like Now?

Saravendi

On 11/14/2020 at 2:57 PM, Jaide Beck said:

I'm trying on a demo of this dress with a scarf and I bought these boots from Saturday sale. :) Just wondered what your opinion is. :) 

0000 jaide_083.png

0000 jaide_084.png

0000 jaide_086.png

I like really a lot.. is a pity that I've read only now that the sale is gone 😔
where is the shop?

Edited by manoji Yachvili
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Wait, there's an automat in SL????

WHERE???

(Love the hair, btw. Very period appropriate!)

It's at the Isle Du Noir Diesel Punk role play region.  I joined it recently and opened a RP book store Which has featured in most of my pics so far as I've been setting it up.  The Tea Shop / Automat is here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Jordan Lefevre said:

It's at the Isle Du Noir Diesel Punk role play region.  I joined it recently and opened a RP book store Which has featured in most of my pics so far as I've been setting it up.  The Tea Shop / Automat is here.

That's fabulous, thank you!

I'll be sure to visit. And I'd love to check out your store, in my capacity as a long-retired bookseller myself! I've enjoyed your pics of it!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Jordan Lefevre said:

So, I visited Jordan's bookstore tonight! It's lovely and atmospheric.

She's taken some beautiful pics of it herself, but, in my capacities as a former bookstore owner and part-time film noir femme fatale, I couldn't resist taking one myself.

Thank you for pointing me to the sim, Jordan! I'll be visiting it again!

2035847782_Jordans-Bookstore_Colour-Blank.thumb.png.26cf56554c32221fde8000a22cd5c7b5.png

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1