RAWr Creativity! Show your raw self(ies)!

Seicher Rae
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I don't have a pic to post (for reasons which will become evident shortly), but a sort of interesting insight, a bit, into how processing can lead to, well, something new creatively? In a weird way.

So, for the pic I did in the "How Does Your Avatar" etc. thread, of me in a cornflower dress leaning against a fence, I took an additional shot of it with me naked, because I needed it to fix some problems with how my arms were cutting into the dress (which I was only able to partially fix using the BD poser).

And damned if I don't actually like the throw-away nude shot better than the one I thought I was taking!

So now, of course, I've decided to do a whole series of new pics of me naked around farm machinery, in a sort of Andrew-Wyeth-meets-John-Deere style.

I think they'll make me famous.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So, I don't have a pic to post (for reasons which will become evident shortly), but a sort of interesting insight, a bit, into how processing can lead to, well, something new creatively? In a weird way.

So, for the pic I did in the "How Does Your Avatar" etc. thread, of me in a cornflower dress leaning against a fence, I took an additional shot of it with me naked, because I needed it to fix some problems with how my arms were cutting into the dress (which I was only able to partially fix using the BD poser).

And damned if I don't actually like the throw-away nude shot better than the one I thought I was taking!

So now, of course, I've decided to do a whole series of new pics of me naked around farm machinery, in a sort of Andrew-Wyeth-meets-John-Deere style.

I think they'll make me famous.

Pics, or it didn't happen. 😁

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

Sorry! You'll have to wait for my exhibit opening!

I'll be out back, in the hen roost by the barn. You can get a ticket from the naked woman posing seductively on combine harvester there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Scylla may pose by farm equipment if she wishes, but I'd rather be dancing out by the garden

22681962_20200527PippinsGlenatRamanujan_004cropped.thumb.jpg.23a8c3666e6e1b566393a2c9f0a5fe6e.jpg

1016029278_20200527PippinsGlenatRamanujan_007cropped.thumb.jpg.ebc4061247ddf4e92d725739c89809d9.jpg

Having fun wearing one of my old flexi skirts - loves the way it flows, and I'm glad I kept it through all the periodic cleaning out of clothes I've done.

Cropped and exported from .png to .jpg format

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CaerolleClaudel said:

o.O

It's ok. You can just look at her "from the shoulders up".....like umm...I do!  😁

4 hours ago, kiramanell said:

I got slaughtered last time I joked with that line!  😟

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Moira Timmerman said:

Having fun wearing one of my old flexi skirts - loves the way it flows, and I'm glad I kept it through all the periodic cleaning out of clothes I've done.

That's a seriously superior flexi skirt: the texturing is really well done!

I need to do some dancing pics too, now!

• Like 3

Sorry, I haven't been in the thread for a while. Looks like you guys are doing great! Here's a very, very quick snapshot, taken with Firestorm, of underwater kitty, at the beginning of a build. It is similar in some ways to an underwater build I did before, but the dimensions are different, the land is different, the LI is different, and what you can't see waaaaay on the other end is different too (the caves I showed earlier ages ago). This is an avatar shot, the cat in the foreground is me.

Snapshot_001.jpg

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

That's a seriously superior flexi skirt: the texturing is really well done!

The texturing, and the layering, is why I kept this one - and the other several that I have from the same creator.  Out of all the flexi skirts I bought I think these are my favorites.   

43 minutes ago, CaerolleClaudel said:

One of the things I miss from the old days... :(

I hadn't worn this skirt for a long time, but then I figured "why not ?".   I might even wear it the next time I go dancing somewhere besides my garden.   

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Gatogateau said:

Sorry, I haven't been in the thread for a while. Looks like you guys are doing great! Here's a very, very quick snapshot, taken with Firestorm, of underwater kitty, at the beginning of a build. It is similar in some ways to an underwater build I did before, but the dimensions are different, the land is different, the LI is different, and what you can't see waaaaay on the other end is different too (the caves I showed earlier ages ago). This is an avatar shot, the cat in the foreground is me.

Snapshot_001.jpg

When I saw this, I thought, "Oooo, I must comment on THIS! Who made it?!" And, of course, it was our RAW artist par excellence herself: Seicher. :)

Seriously, massively awesome work! ❤️ The colors, the shading, the windlight, the whole concept, superb! 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Dano Seale said:

I got slaughtered last time I joked with that line!  😟

You get a point for that, fair enough.

Sadly, true pics of Scylla scantily clad tend to run against a rigid wall of puritanical moderation here. Gawd forbid a woman should ever show a nip, or something as harmless as a butt even.

I'm still interested in her new 'farm equipment' line, though.

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Sadly, true pics of Scylla scantily clad tend to run against a rigid wall of puritanical moderation here. Gawd forbid a woman should ever show a nip, or something as harmless as a butt even.

Which is odd, considering Victoriagrwd posts loads "very close to the line" and gets a bazillion likes! 😆 (I'm a "fan" btw...no idea why? )  🙂

Actually, Scylla may have been one of those that jumped on me for it!  😂

• Like 2

Just now, Dano Seale said:

Which is odd, considering Victoriagrwd posts loads "very close to the line" and gets a bazillion likes! 😆 (I'm a "fan" btw...no idea why? )  🙂

Actually, Scylla may have been one of those that jumped on me for it!  😂

I'd say VictoriaGrwd posts well within established parameters. Lace may turn some ppl on, but it's only suggestive, and there's no overt nudity going on of any kind (not the kind LL will trip over, at least).

N.B. Not sure I feel comfortable messing up Seicher's thread with this, though. Beth made a very good thread on 'nip equality' elsewhere, so it probablty belongs more there than here.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

I'd say VictoriaGrwd posts well within established parameters. Lace may turn some ppl on, but it's only suggestive, and there's no overt nudity going on of any kind (not the kind LL will trip over, at least).

N.B. Not sure I feel comfortable messing up Seicher's thread with this, though. Beth made a very good thread on 'nip equality' elsewhere, so it probablty belongs more there than here.

Bullet points!

• You're not messing up or with the thread. Chat was on topic and heck you're even talking about photos.
  • This isn't my thread. I wish I ruled the world, or at least a little part of it called the SL Forum, but alas that isn't my pay grade.
  • Is the nip thread still up? (I wanted to say perky but that would be wrong.) For some reason I thought that had been closed. So hard to keep track.
  • /me hugs this little thread That Could
  • And Dano can just stop with his fur ball hating. That's just inhuman. Lookit that little kitty face! Just lookit! Totally adorable!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.