RAWr Creativity! Show your raw self(ies)!

Seicher Rae
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

21 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

That's probablty the most joyful look I've seen on your avi. 😍 You have this "I'm having NOPE, and I like it" look on your face. Very cute, and well-lit. 👍

Thanks!  Yes, I tend to have a few sardonic quirks, but I tweaked my facial AO to cycle through a few different animations that are pretty much "me.  Sardonic is one lol... but this picture worked out rather well.  Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gatogateau said:

And when you finally do get your avatar to cycle through the whole darn animation series, your click finger is too late, you miss the right pose and get to start all over again? I know there's a way to fix that, I think with editing, but that tends to take me as long as not.

fashpic05.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

fashpic05.png

If you use Firestorm Photo Tools on the tab after DoF (aids) is a whole load of options and near the bottom is a "Slow Motion Animations" tick box. You can right click > Edit on any item you are wearing too if you want to freeze an animation at just the right moment just make sure you don't accidentally click off your avatar or exit edit mode

Edited by Claireschen Hesten
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Yes!!!  I use that when I remember lol.  Last night it was 2:00 AM and I was like... just get this done.  I didn't even think about it :)

The Slow Animation is a BIG help. Even 10% slower helps me catch just the pose I want.

I am finding with Black Dragon I can have the Poser open and my avatar selected then when the animation bring the right pose I can click START and freeze the avatar. Then I can play with camera angles and shadows.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Yes!!!  I use that when I remember lol.  Last night it was 2:00 AM and I was like... just get this done.  I didn't even think about it :)

Me neither. :) I keep making screengrabs that are just like 1 tenth of a second too late (where the anim is starting to clip thru your leg or something). Thanks for the reminder.👍

No matter the hour, though, you really DID get it right! ❤️

• Like 3

On 6/6/2020 at 3:22 AM, Gatogateau said:

More normal not drowning underwater. Part of the new kelp forest. Have I mentioned this place is huge? Raw screenshots, Black Dragon.

thither kep forrest 060520_001.jpg

thither kep forrest 060520_002.jpg

Place?

I'd like to go there, i feel like Volumetric Lighting could add a lot more to this and i want to have a shot at it

• Like 5

2 hours ago, NiranV Dean said:

Place?

I'd like to go there, i feel like Volumetric Lighting could add a lot more to this and i want to have a shot at it

It is a place I'm working on for a friend. It isn't officially open to the public yet, but will be if I ever get done with it. :) Pretty sure I had volumetric lighting on, though. 

• Like 4

This is my 2020 Pride shot:

I put it in the Avatar thread, but I wanted to post here too. So..

Raw shot done in FS, All of them are me, myself and I (and me and me).

I could have done a ROYGBIV, but orange really isn't in my wardrobe and indigo is somewhat bleedy into both blue and violet.

2092912256_Pride2020_005.thumb.png.cb661c63eca67830f0b9830c028dba97.png

• Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.