What are you listening to?

Nothing to do with Valentine's Day, but I heard this on the car radio just as I was arriving home; hadn't heard it in forever. You know how there are songs that you just love so much that all it takes is the first few notes and you are instantly swept into the music? This is one of those for me. I know I played it on the feed thread, probably more than once. I have no idea why they called it Fisherman's Blues, it is the opposite of blues for me. When I hear that violin get going it's like my heart just soars. I love  this song.

They hadn't been 'boys' for a rather long time when they did this live version, but I love how the crowd is just so into it. 

Edited by Dillon Levenque
Grabbed the wrong live version originally
  • Like 3

We just got finished watching Bohemian Rhapsody..

Omg They did such a great job with that movie..It was so easy to become immersed in it right away..I always liked Queen and how unique their music was/is and always loved Freddie Mercury's voice and his stage presence..

But now I love them,with so much more understanding of things.. Seeing all that went into making their first album and the things they were using for sounds and the idea for their second one,as well as the making of the song Bohemian Rhapsody..

If anyone hasn't see it I highly recommend it..As soon as we were finished watching it we bought it..

From now on when I hear any of their songs,there is going to be so much more meaning  in them for me..I'm just really glad we seen it finally..

Anyways here is the trailer for it.

And here is Queen doing Bohemian Rhapsody Live..This is a really good version

Enjoy

Ceka ❤️

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

Does anyone remember this from windows 95? hehehehe

These guys always seem to do just fun things ,but windows 95 video was the first time I ever heard of them,and it was doing this song..I just liked them ever since..hehehe

Also they did this really cool remake as well

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 4