What are you listening to?

13 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Do you suppose it's obvious to everyone, or do you need to have some knowledge of American culture to hear "Rumble" as itching for a fight?

Well I wasn’t thinking fight, and I think it would be obvious to everyone (in the West at least).

2 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Best games EVER! :)

It's crazy to think that ME2 is 9 years old. It was the first game in the series that I played, and I was hooked after the first ten minutes. I tried to get into the first after playing ME2, but struggled--if only because the mechanics were clunky, if I'm to be kind. Then came ME3, which was a day-one purchase, and despite after been part of the whole "RetakeME3" campaign over the ending--it is my favourite. I do playthroughs of the whole trilogy now and then. It's definitely one of my favourite series. 

I say "one of". Another series had two of its installments remastered in the last few days. 😀

Edited by Nastasha Szaberwick
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nastasha Szaberwick said:

It's crazy to think that ME2 is 9 years old. It was the first game in the series that I played, and I was hooked after the first ten minutes. I tried to get into the first after playing ME2, but struggled--if only because the mechanics were clunky, if I'm to be kind. Then came ME3, which was a day-one purchase, and despite after been part of the whole "RetakeME3" campaign over the ending--it is my favourite. I do playthroughs of the whole trilogy now and then. It's definitely one of my favourite series. 

I say "one of". Another series had two of its installments remastered in the last few days. 😀

I don't game that much at all anymore. but every now and then I still do a full ME:1, 2, 3 and Andromeda run. ME:1 is clunky but the story is soooo good. Andromeda might be the lesser one in a story kinda way, but the gameplay is really fun.