New furniture for Victorians?

Sakura Sands

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not really a "furniture" question, but I was wondering if anyone has made a ceiling skin for the Verne Victorian?  I wish we could change the ceiling texture and it's easy to skin the rooms with square/rectangular ceilings, but the rooms with the turrets are giving me a lot of trouble.  I tried, but just can't work it out.  I looked on the MP but didn't find anything.

So, if anyone has any ideas, it would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 1:03 AM, Elena Core said:

For those of you who missed it last time, Artemis wall panels +  Fireplace sets from LISP Bazaar are back for 50L Fridays event

I might actually try them in my cabin...

artemis.PNG

Squeals! Grabs her purse and heads to Lisp...just in case I "need" a few more colors. There are white panels in that package and the white wall panel in the fireplace rezzer set. Takes a deep breath...the white can be tinted just fine :) 

1877020587_EleanorLISP_001.thumb.png.f299f4ad1d59a5eb5605b50e89443bbc.png

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps this store is not news to you, but it was to me. I accidentally found Della Robia and it's next-door sister store, Theory, in Molesworth a few days ago. Both have a selection of beautifully made, low prim, and well priced Victorian furniture. There are other styles as well, such as rustic farmhouse, mission, etc.  AND, I picked up a fabulous set of very low prim, contemporary professional appliances whose doors open: a glass door fridge, stainless upright freezer, dishwasher, and pro range - ALL for 800L.  Well worth a look see. This is the Theory lm:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bay City - Molesworth/12/

• Like 3

Some newly-added gifts at the Stay at Home Club which may not be around for a long time (on the "Rotating Gifts" page) from HHVET Victoriana (the last gift is the Cozy Country *Table*, not planter. which includes the candlestick and the patchwork): 

victorian2.JPG

victorian.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

HHVET Victoriana has some additional gifts at SL17B, including this table with vase, books, etc. (5LI) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SL17B Pizzazz/164/181/23 (There's also a patchwork rug with the same patterns as the cloth seen in the photo I'd posted earlier of the table with candle.)

vicgift.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

1353639967_GoosemereVictorian1.thumb.jpg.905f232e0a45b12429655bf88a4c83e2.jpg

I may just be late to the party but I just now discovered Fayded's Bellisseria line of low LI furniture, both inworld and in the marketplace.  These pieces in my alt's Shelley bathroom are a grand total of 4 LI.  How great is that?  Faye Blackheart has wonderful furniture for most rooms of our homes.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

1353639967_GoosemereVictorian1.thumb.jpg.905f232e0a45b12429655bf88a4c83e2.jpg

I may just be late to the party but I just now discovered Fayded's Bellisseria line of low LI furniture, both inworld and in the marketplace.  These pieces in my alt's Shelley bathroom are a grand total of 4 LI.  How great is that?  Faye Blackheart has wonderful furniture for most rooms of our homes.  

Only in SL could I survive with so little vanity space.   :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.