New furniture for Victorians?

Sakura Sands

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2020 at 6:16 PM, Elena Core said:

Hello everyone. Nutmeg is having a 50% sale, and there are many nice items perfect for a Victorian style. 

I need to pay more attention, this sale only lasted 2 days... and their products are bloody expensive. ☹️ I can't justify shopping full price, I feel it is over my price range. On the other side, I would have spent thousands and thousands there, that I did not do now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I need to pay more attention, this sale only lasted 2 days... and their products are bloody expensive. ☹️ I can't justify shopping full price, I feel it is over my price range. On the other side, I would have spent thousands and thousands there, that I did not do now.

I own one bath tub from them and a few group gifts. Luckily, Nutmeg is not my style (I drift in a more modern direction). And I think there are a lot of options for Victorian fitting furniture out there. I just saw, that even a store like Kraftwork has some. Came to check if they had desks, found a beautiful sofa along a bookcase and other furniture that would fit nicely.

Snapshot_124.png

• Like 4

On 8/15/2020 at 11:46 AM, Marianne Little said:

They are expensive, and the sale was very convenient. I know it is just one item.,but they have placed  nice bench at the Infinity Outlet event:

https://www.seraphimsl.com/2020/08/20/nutmeg/

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Elena Core said:

They are expensive, and the sale was very convenient. I know it is just one item.,but they have placed  nice bench at the Infinity Outlet event:

https://www.seraphimsl.com/2020/08/20/nutmeg/

Yes! I hope they are in more events. I buy what Backbone, Kazza and Muniick have on sale every weekend. Unless I already have it.

Seraphim "trolls" me, since they still list the Nutmeg store under sales. 👿 I am remained that I missed it every time I open Seraphim.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2020 at 5:46 AM, Marianne Little said:

They are also terribly primmy. 

I really dislike the way they package their fat packs too. There's always an item not included and you have to wind up paying for it in another pack or separately. I have sworn off their work, even at 50% off. 

2 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

They are also terribly primmy. 

I really dislike the way they package their fat packs too. There's always an item not included and you have to wind up paying for it in another pack or separately. I have sworn off their work, even at 50% off. 

I agree on the primmy point; I finally didn't get anything from their store, although I admit I like the design of the items

There is another sale starting today at Scarlet Creative (except for gachas), they are among my favourite designers, I just wished their gachas could be purchased as regular items.

saravintage bed.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.