Beautiful Abandons

Ellie McGregor

Sad to let this Traditional go. It is sitting exactly on the point of Gingham Point - high above the water. Will let it go at 8 pm SLT tonight. If you are looking for a quiet neighborhood with a water view, this is a really nice home.

*Three hours later, it is still in Maintenance.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gingham Point/68/89/392114211796_ElizaTraditional_002.thumb.jpg.b8342c0c3e3ba74ae0d16707e48db3f4.jpg

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Like 6

Thank you to whoever passed this Victorian back on Wednesday evening.  It's right on sailable waters and sitting on a pretty point with even a Mole created  pocket garden to watch the sunsets. This should combine the beach vibe of the Stilts, water views and Victorian charm. Now to decide on colors and decor - thinking Outer Banks off the Carolinas.1723664764_EleanorbeachVictorian_003.thumb.jpg.26ba6c2b419d7ad7a04378d5d5770e4b.jpg

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Like 10

2 minutes ago, SarahThe Wanderer said:

I really really REALLY wish that I will not abandon this Victorian House that I just got, but I know myself and my stupid moody mood and I will eventually will let it go, look how pretty 🥺❤️

Webp.net-resizeimage(73).thumb.jpg.7fac4a0bb85519feac2afe820bd176a9.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage(77).thumb.jpg.c573bd5484e09169d5374a555859f1f6.jpg

protected sailing water all the way:

Webp.net-resizeimage(76).thumb.jpg.1588f44e69ec0612c78d6131e260dd8e.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage(74).thumb.jpg.889cfd41a9ceff7b91145bc0f57db03d.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage(75).thumb.jpg.64eb9acca7a5a66239e3992ecfdb0f26.jpg

Stunning, just stunning!  I am sure we can help hold you back from hitting that "Abandon" button if that is what you want.  Would it work to make yourself wait a week when the urge hits and hope that it will fade?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Stunning, just stunning!  I am sure we can help hold you back from hitting that "Abandon" button if that is what you want.  Would it work to make yourself wait a week when the urge hits and hope that it will fade?

Thank you, what I really need is to forget about the stilts, I will hold this one, till I'm sure that the stilt house that i want is really up for claim, maybe by then I will get attached to this one and not go for the stilts! I'm really that moody 😓

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SarahThe Wanderer said:

I really really REALLY wish that I will not abandon this Victorian House that I just got, but I know myself and my stupid moody mood and I will eventually will let it go, look how pretty 🥺❤️

Webp.net-resizeimage(77).thumb.jpg.c573bd5484e09169d5374a555859f1f6.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage(76).thumb.jpg.1588f44e69ec0612c78d6131e260dd8e.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage(74).thumb.jpg.889cfd41a9ceff7b91145bc0f57db03d.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage(75).thumb.jpg.64eb9acca7a5a66239e3992ecfdb0f26.jpg

OMG, what a beautiful spot, don't leave that place!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SarahThe Wanderer said:

It's beautiful, Sarah!  I find I'm bonded more not to the spots I've lavished energy on furnishing, but ones that I furnish a little and then travel from, or to.  I now have this OL Stilt on a waterway that I intended to keep for a couple of weeks, but I've come to love where it is.  I've explored from there a few times, and traveled to there from another property clear across Belli, and now I don't know how I'm going to get myself to leave it.  This week I'm hoping to finish furnishing it, O.o!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

As OL stilt abandons go,  this gray west-facing (well, you know, west from the back deck) cutie is pretty nice, thank you to whoever let it go :)  Deep water off the deck, two little ponds in front, really nice mole soundscape, quick sail to either the inland void area or Margaritaville's west coast.

Oh, and if you are the neighbor with the noisy kitty, sorry but she's napping now (and, hopefully, forever).

Maldives_006.thumb.jpg.6c9a4ed408a4536b548a239d29e13f32.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Oh, and if you are the neighbor with the noisy kitty, sorry but she's napping now (and, hopefully, forever).

Hahahaha, THAT and another neighbor with over-the-top music are what finally got me to learn how to use beacons to find those annoying little things and mute/block them.  :D

• Like 1

Last night I rolled a pretty Victorian on Pelham Station that I always wanted...I mean I was dying to get that house in the worst way. LOL.

It was a most beautiful abandon...

But sometimes when you get something you always wanted, turns out it was not quite right for you after all, so I just tossed it to a friend already! LOL

• Like 6

When the log cabins were announced, I fell in love with theme, but after living in an amazing spot for a while, I started feeling they were too dark and brownish for me.

Then, a couple of nights ago, with an account I was about to downgrade, I clicked by mistake on a cabin, and when I went to check planning to abandon it, I found this beautiful gif for me: water everywhere, privacy, trees... And I decided to welcome this place to the family

(the house still feels massive to me, but all my wildlife friends are happier than ever) 

CABIN.PNG

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 19

On 2/7/2021 at 3:51 PM, Fay Starlight said:

I abandoned this to a very special person, their first SL premium home!

Happy it worked!

sam light.jpg

They’re going to be spoiled for other abandons. I can attest to getting the same discarded Trad multiple times on different accounts. Ah, but to land a gem is certainly worth the gamble. 

• Like 3