Beautiful Abandons

Ellie McGregor

I would like to thank whoever it was who released a Houseboat in Morden, I was playing game of homes and was astonished to get this. If the picture looks a bit empty that's because it is, only one neighbour, sunset view and no sim in front of me so just open water. A year ago I released a traditional on the beach and almost immediately regretted it thinking I wouldn't get such a great location again, so, it has taken time, but I'm keeping this one  😍

suns.jpg

• Like 17

2 hours ago, Eva Nova said:

I would like to thank whoever it was who released a Houseboat in Morden, I was playing game of homes and was astonished to get this. If the picture looks a bit empty that's because it is, only one neighbour, sunset view and no sim in front of me so just open water. A year ago I released a traditional on the beach and almost immediately regretted it thinking I wouldn't get such a great location again, so, it has taken time, but I'm keeping this one  😍

suns.jpg

what a great view !

• Like 1

Well, I was looking for a square boat as usual, but thank you to whoever let this pretty spot go!  175m away from a lighthouse, on open water at the mouth of the river going up to Fourze Lake.  Lots of boats in view, but only 5 (FIVE) homes in the region.  Stairs and beach umbrellas, too!

Kuga_001.thumb.jpg.0061d83f57d38a1fbdfecf75e3586338.jpg

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Well, I was looking for a square boat as usual, but thank you to whoever let this pretty spot go!  175m away from a lighthouse, on open water at the mouth of the river going up to Fourze Lake.  Lots of boats in view, but only 5 (FIVE) homes in the region.  Stairs and beach umbrellas, too!

That is truly lovely!!!  Enjoy it!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

That would make move to a boat, congratulations!!!

I've used my lunch break to transfer a home from an alt to another, to make room, but LL played its tricks and gave me another one instead. I quickly logged in to abandon it and try to get the one I had just left; and then, this view showed up...

I've never been happier with a flipping going wrong

Lrx.png

Edited by Elena Core
Grammar and typos
  • Like 17

More about Elderglen!!!

I was flying around and I discovered the "Infohub of Elderglen" http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elderdale/128/128/29

And there is some cute(retro) magical things for free there!

Also... a fairy wing hunt. You grab a big (free) "fairy capturing jar" add it, then run amongst the butterflies and shrooms and capture little sparkling fairies--and they give you wings! It's so cute! The fairies make sounds while flying and when you capture one, LOL. There are fifteen pairs of wings to collect! There is a chart posted is in the "Curiosity Shop" next to the big jar you need to grab fairies. The wings are colorful, shiny and sparkling and are also animated--adding a gyazo animation.

https://gyazo.com/abd02cdc913681745496d1963a80a0db

I had  a lot of fun collecting the wings! There is also some other free loot to grab to if you like, including a lute you can hold that plays music

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elderdale/68/63/23 (Curiosity Shop location)

e08c8ad206fed0d34236ab78e7ecaab8.jpg

439c05b91f4bf4a9509c70153f09292c.jpg

79b358c7ad49a55728a549b34d2c4abd.jpg

61389354c67b0b83a36b8e3ac0e39310.jpg

d0c816d68c5bb7f8ab48ce3236fc453a (1).png

220d2398c412e61637abfa5ef9204492 (1).jpg

4818e52d4e75a5753ff71d88048c7afc (1).jpg

cd3352d0948c84bb019aa11bcd0269cc.jpg

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 16

21 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

More about Elderglen!!!

I was flying around and I discovered the "Infohub of Elderglen" http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elderdale/128/128/29

And there is some cute(retro) magical things for free there!

You can also get the building textures at the Infohubs for the "old" Linden Homes.  You never know when they might come in handy.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

You can also get the building textures at the Infohubs for the "old" Linden Homes.  You never know when they might come in handy.

interesting   ,i followed the URL  and after some exploring i ran into an old lindenhome being used as a store ,complete with a redilivery terminal ,lol 

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, Atina0 said:

interesting   ,i followed the URL  and after some exploring i ran into an old lindenhome being used as a store ,complete with a redilivery terminal ,lol 

I hope you reported it.  

People that ignore the rules simply because they are pretty sure they will never get caught really irritate the hell out of me.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I hope you reported it.  

People that ignore the rules simply because they are pretty sure they will never get caught really irritate the hell out of me.

I saw that all the time in the old Linden homes. I never thought there was much of a covenant there. 

Edited by Marisa Starbrook
A little clarification
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

I saw that all the time in the old Linden homes. I never thought there was much of a covenant there. 

Even the old homes had the following in their covenant:

* Linden Home is for residential use only.
    * Business use of any kind is prohibited, including parcel rental, rental boxes, classified ads or other forms of advertising, and event listings.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Even the old homes had the following in their covenant:

* Linden Home is for residential use only.
    * Business use of any kind is prohibited, including parcel rental, rental boxes, classified ads or other forms of advertising, and event listings.

Since I've never used a Linden home for a business, I didn't look too closely at the covenant. I didn't stuff my homes with KittyCatS when I was breeding them either. I've filed very few AR over the years.

• Like 2