Beautiful Abandons

Ellie McGregor

19 minutes ago, Lewis Luminos said:

I've never had a home in Bellisseria before (my tier is all tied up in my mainland) but it occurred to me last week that my premium alt could grab one without too much additional expense, so while the rush was on for the Stilts release today, I tiered him up and picked up a Traditional. And landed a lovely plot on the first try. It's got water on (almost) two sides, but best of all is the surround of Mole-built hedges which completely surrounds the parcel on three sides, so I've effectively got a private garden that's just a bit bigger than the actual parcel.  It's a short walk to a beach and one of those octagonal beach-bars, and just past that, there's a lighthouse and boat rez zone.

201222_001.thumb.jpg.424479154cd1fb7572b8142bf71b7e3c.jpg

I feel so lucky to have got such a nice location on my first ever try. The only catch is, my alt has almost nothing to furnish it with, so I guess I know what I will be doing over the Christmas break... 

this is the nicest thing i have ever seen someone write about their home

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Lewis Luminos said:

I've never had a home in Bellisseria before (my tier is all tied up in my mainland) but it occurred to me last week that my premium alt could grab one without too much additional expense, so while the rush was on for the Stilts release today, I tiered him up and picked up a Traditional. And landed a lovely plot on the first try. It's got water on (almost) two sides, but best of all is the surround of Mole-built hedges which completely surrounds the parcel on three sides, so I've effectively got a private garden that's just a bit bigger than the actual parcel.  It's a short walk to a beach and one of those octagonal beach-bars, and just past that, there's a lighthouse and boat rez zone.

201222_001.thumb.jpg.424479154cd1fb7572b8142bf71b7e3c.jpg

I feel so lucky to have got such a nice location on my first ever try. The only catch is, my alt has almost nothing to furnish it with, so I guess I know what I will be doing over the Christmas break... 

That's funny, because I avoid Mole hedges! Bellisseria has something for all. What I don't like, Lewis likes. :)

It's easy to set the house to group and then you can decorate with all your things.

• Like 7

And finally a dream boat
I put everything on one card and gave up my "Okay-Boat" despite the lack of houseboats all the time. I also wanted to be very picky this time and get hold of a "WOW-Boat;).I've been searching for weeks and was hoping for the big move at Stilt-Release.I got 2-3 good places, but I persevered: meaning to be picky.
Today I was in the kitchen preparing for Christmas. Finally finished I looked into  the Thread for news :
and read that I missed the Stilt release. Ohh ...>tried to read the latest news quickly
read: houseboats are also released .... Ohh..OMG..>While still reading I also log into the landpage
Oh .. a houseboat - type..click..wait...Ohh I have a boat ... hmm--Ohhhhh --- a "WoW -Boat" !!??
Is it really one, could it be?.
Yes, it is a "Wow -Boat"🙂

PeglegChannel_01_001.jpg.5dc5976d2180a2b205d71f498ee91ebe.jpg

PeglegChannel_01b_001.jpg.ecfdf039e63c59a7a23c0dd82a63a2c3.jpg

Thank to those  who  abandon this lovely boat  and  many  thanks to all the stilt hunters :)
Merry Christmas  to all

Edited by Moe McAlpine
typo
  • Like 26

2 hours ago, Moe McAlpine said:

And finally a dream boat
I put everything on one card and gave up my "Okay-Boat" despite the lack of houseboats all the time. I also wanted to be very picky this time and get hold of a "WOW-Boat;).I've been searching for weeks and was hoping for the big move at Stilt-Release.I got 2-3 good places, but I persevered: meaning to be picky.
Today I was in the kitchen preparing for Christmas. Finally finished I looked into  the Thread for news :
and read that I missed the Stilt release. Ohh ...>tried to read the latest news quickly
read: houseboats are also released .... Ohh..OMG..>While still reading I also log into the landpage
Oh .. a houseboat - type..click..wait...Ohh I have a boat ... hmm--Ohhhhh --- a "WoW -Boat" !!??
Is it really one, could it be?.
Yes, it is a "Wow -Boat"🙂

PeglegChannel_01_001.jpg.5dc5976d2180a2b205d71f498ee91ebe.jpg

PeglegChannel_01b_001.jpg.ecfdf039e63c59a7a23c0dd82a63a2c3.jpg

Thank to those  who  abandon this lovely boat  and  many  thanks to all the stilt hunters :)
Merry Christmas  to all

It ticks every single box;

Square parcel ☑️

View of lighthouse ☑️

Attached to land ☑️

End of the row ☑️

Privacy ☑️

• Like 5

On 1/30/2020 at 8:41 PM, Elora Lunasea said:

Holy smokes.

So I was catching and releasing and wound up with something in an area I had never heard of, didn't know anything about. Looked on the map, noticed it seemed quite close to the shoreline so figured it would be good.

But WOW. This one. This, is by far the best house I've yet to catch. You know how you don't know you want something sometimes until you have it? This, is it.

House in Ketran.

Perfect unlimited sea views. Can't see neighbors on either side of me. Its like the house is floating up in the clouds. The yard feels enormous and the property line goes way up to the fence so I can put rose bushes all the way up to them. Reminds me of homes along the Pacific Coast Highway in California. 

Seriously this tops just about everything. There will be a couple I'll be letting go in the next day or so because I will NOT be letting this one out of my hands. This one is a dream.

FYI, it's in Ketran if anyone is interested.

I have to thank you profusely for letting this one go. Since I learned to not say "forever home", I won't promise to keep this forever. It's been one of the neighborhoods that I've wanted to live in. It's so special!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

I have to thank you profusely for letting this one go. Since I learned to not say "forever home", I won't promise to keep this forever. It's been one of the neighborhoods that I've wanted to live in. It's so special!

It killed me to let it go, I'm so happy someone else got it that truly appreciates the location. It's not for everyone. As you can see, I kept it for almost an entire year. A rarity for me. May you have many happy times living in this home, which felt to me like it's floating on the sea!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hi there, I am abandoning my camper at Wheeler (the blue one in the middle of the picture) at 7.15am SLT if anyone wants to try for it. It's quite a nice spot, I am just taking my account back to basic.  Good luck and I hope whoever ends up with it enjoys it as much as I have.Wheeler.thumb.jpg.044dd8e99ca97e6636e8f978f6dfb1d6.jpg

• Like 8

So, I just picked up this Traditional.  Truly awesome pretty private location -- even the direct next door neighbor is actually down a hill, so I don't even see their actual yard from my back yard.  However, I do have full view from the balcony - if I go with the Winchester - and there is a horse stable next door, and a large rainbow unicorn.  Blacklisting everything over there definitely works and is an option.

Thus, I sit on this and ponder for a bit.  I'm thinking that it is even better than my other Traditional.

image.thumb.png.f142c22b995ff3c00ced777cad4a7f7d.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 6