Beautiful Abandons

Ellie McGregor

6 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

I love how that ^^^ exemplifies how we all have our own tastes.  What's perfect for one person is not so great for another.  I wouldn't like being out their all alone.  I've seen too many axe-murderer movies lol

I love a unique, quirky place with interesting features. But no secret that I love a sea facing home so perhaps this will go back in. (Some of my sea facers go back because it's just sea and I need a bit of interest usually). Not for a while though it is a lot of fun!

Edit: It's perfect for the Cabinet of Curiosities especially at this time of year I wish there was a community grant for Bellisseria homes - not sure I can keep two accounts going long term. Hmmmmmm

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Argh! I can't contain my excitement for the abandons today. Just landed this and promptly put my Goosemere in. Will I ever stop? It's too good to stop now!

Snapshot_038.png

lovely ,a keeper for me   ,,let me know please if you send it back 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Atina0 said:

lovely ,a keeper for me   ,,let me know please if you send it back 

Sadly I just learned this was a switch gone bad intercepted unwittingly by yours truly. So am thinking on it today and if I let it out only fair for the person who was trying to have a go first. Dang I hate it when I intercept these things, I've lost plenty homes before I learnt how to do it properly and the feeling is rotten. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Sadly I just learned this was a switch gone bad intercepted unwittingly by yours truly. So am thinking on it today and if I let it out only fair for the person who was trying to have a go first. Dang I hate it when I intercept these things, I've lost plenty homes before I learnt how to do it properly and the feeling is rotten. 

I do to, it's a shame that not everyone has empathy for when this happens. I think many are out there trying to intercept stuff on purpose, bad karma for them I guess!

• Like 3

Yep, unfortunately I missed catching one today too that was damn GORGEOUS on the corner of Palatine but sadly got intercepted. Thankfully new owner is happy so it went to someone who will appreciate it. I'm just so rusty playing GOH, bah! That will teach me to get my hopes up. 😢

Can I also take a second to mention how AMAZING some of these coastal areas are looking now? I mean, Belli has looked great right from the start, but some of the landscaping I'm seeing now is just top-notch. Very immersive. Well done Moles! I can see why GOH is addicting (again).

Oh well, onward and upwards as they say! 👏

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

I do to, it's a shame that not everyone has empathy for when this happens. I think many are out there trying to intercept stuff on purpose, bad karma for them I guess!

3 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Yep, unfortunately I missed catching one today too that was damn GORGEOUS on the corner of Palatine but sadly got intercepted. Thankfully new owner is happy so it went to someone who will appreciate it. I'm just so rusty playing GOH, bah! That will teach me to get my hopes up. 😢

Can I also take a second to mention how AMAZING some of these coastal areas are looking now? I mean, Belli has looked great right from the start, but some of the landscaping I'm seeing now is just top-notch. Very immersive. Well done Moles! I can see why GOH is addicting (again).

Oh well, onward and upwards as they say! 👏

Sadly it's the gamble you take when you let it out or you are waiting for one someone else letting out, it's cut throat if you miss. I've always let my losses become losses and hop on with it because I know I will find other stuff but I am aware that not everyone can do this or has opportunity to look. Very probable they will be getting a try back despite it being AMAZING in all of the Vic world because I feel for them and I am finding some great boats (albeit not many new ones per day) 

• Like 5

I will say I'm finding more boats than normal lately. Actually, more of everything, and daily now. Back when I was hunting (a year ago next month, can you believe it?! 😲) I remember at least 2 days going by before even seeing one Belli house, so that's a huge change. There's more opportunity now than there used to be (I THINK) so it's a matter of time before someone finds something. Finding that something you want takes a bit longer, but I do feel its far more possible now than it used to be. That's just my humble opinion of course.

And absolutely, tomorrow is another day!

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I will say I'm finding more boats than normal lately. Actually, more of everything, and daily now.

DOes it seem to you that abandons slow down once SL's day starts, tho?  Freed up an alt who is headed for the premium exit door soon, so she's hopping starting about this time of day ... but not seeing much of anything.  Maybe things will pick up during those hours once the situation on the US West Coast gets less dire.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

DOes it seem to you that abandons slow down once SL's day starts, tho?  Freed up an alt who is headed for the premium exit door soon, so she's hopping starting about this time of day ... but not seeing much of anything.  Maybe things will pick up during those hours once the situation on the US West Coast gets less dire.

This...yes.  I think the Europeans give up the best stuff.  :D

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

I notice that if I try to play during the SL daytime it is incredibly difficult to catch anything and the LP  slows down and yes - not as much shows up. I am happy to catch during my daytime and let out during yours though I've tried it recently at 9/10 am SLT but are there better times? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Imagine the homes we get to let the others go xDxDxD This pandemic is running us all crazy xDxD 

Now, being serious, our morning time is great for abandons, I agree with @Chloe Dolores. And I don't get it, because Asia and Oceania are in their evening time, which is when most residents usually log in...

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

I don't get it either. Even for Europe, because how many people do have the time in the morning to play house gamble?

Hehehehe. Well, maybe some people are in my same situation. With all the 'fun' RL situation, we are currently working from home, so the time we used to spend driving to the office, is available now for a nice cup of coffee in SL, before jumping to work :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

It's truly hard to predict. Around afternoons my time (AEST, so in the very early hours anywhere after midnight SLT to about 4 or 5 am SLT) I'm usually finding things every few rolls. Maybe out of every set of 10 refreshes I'll find at least 1 Bellisseria listing, sometimes 2 or more - but take that with a grain of salt because that is the MAIN times I search (due to my time zone of course).

I have found that between around 5 - 7 am SLT there can be a semi-regular rotation of Belli homes, but these I think are mainly regulars dropping parcels in preparation for the day ahead (and predicting possible region releases). But not always. 

The START of the day for SL and the END of the day seem, to me, to be the busiest, (on average 2am - 4am SLT seems, to me, to be fruitful) but they are also the times I'm seeing the same properties doing the rounds - and by that I mean people all catching and releasing the same handful of properties that no one seems to want. During the day in SL (if I stay awake all night or log in early enough) I generally don't have much luck. I've just put that down to the fact there are, generally speaking, more Americans online at that time. I could be very wrong about that of course.

Again, it's just what I'm seeing and may not be everyone's experience, but I can only tell you what I see. Hope it helps. 🙂

Edited by RaeLeeH
To edit of course. :)
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Hehehehe. Well, maybe some people are in my same situation. With all the 'fun' RL situation, we are currently working from home, so the time we used to spend driving to the office, is available now for a nice cup of coffee in SL, before jumping to work :) 

Yes I had an online client in the morning and my youngest off school yesterday - a day like that can be enhanced by a little flutter on the houses

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

I don't get it either. Even for Europe, because how many people do have the time in the morning to play house gamble?

Secretly on my phone during work. Yesterday I got a lovely house while talking to a co-worker in Rl  LOL 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

Secretly on my phone during work. Yesterday I got a lovely house while talking to a co-worker in Rl  LOL 

I could in theory do that, too, but I would be stuck at one try, because you need to be inworld to toss it back into the pool.