Beautiful Abandons

Ellie McGregor

34 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Looking out to sea from the Camper I got in Wood the minute I let out my boat in Proud Mary. A fair trade!

Snapshot_152.jpg

Nice--I think I have the "same" camper on Carcossa--it's epic, with crashing waves sounds and water out almost every window! Love your beach path!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL ABANDON!!!!

I landed a cabin at Putney last night. Someone had this first before me.. because I wanted this spot and had my eye on it. Thank you to the person who abandoned this one! This is finally my keeper!!  Now I have to decide which of my other homes I have to let go.  It gets expensive looking for perfection! lol 

My Beautiful Abandon at Putney 1_001.jpg

My Beautiful Abandon at Putney 2_001.jpg

My Beautiful Abandon at Putney 3_001.jpg

Edited by Missbehavin Neva
  • Like 16

1 hour ago, Missbehavin Neva said:

I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL ABANDON!!!!

I landed a cabin at Putney last night. Someone had this first before me.. because I wanted this spot and had my eye on it. Thank you to the person who abandoned this one! This is finally my keeper!!  Now I have to decide which of my other homes I have to let go.  It gets expensive looking for perfection! lol 

My Beautiful Abandon at Putney 1_001.jpg

My Beautiful Abandon at Putney 2_001.jpg

My Beautiful Abandon at Putney 3_001.jpg

Great spot! I loooove that area, too. I lived in that orange/brown house in the top right at a time, but my premium was going byebye so I also had to say byebye.

• Like 5

On 10/15/2020 at 10:23 AM, RitaCallisto said:

Great spot! I loooove that area, too. I lived in that orange/brown house in the top right at a time, but my premium was going byebye so I also had to say byebye.

That house is a great spot too. I went horseback riding past your old house yesterday and that is a pretty spot with nice views of the water. 

I have to decide which premium I want to give up and this is going to be hard!  I ❤️ all of my spots. 

Edited by Missbehavin Neva
Tyspos
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I often thnk a home is a keeper, only to find a few weeks (sometimes days :/) down the line and the GOHs draws me in again.  I love this abandoned camper though, and I think it really is a keeper. It has everything I want and I set my home here as I love logging in and being there. If I have had a tough day, the ambiance makes me chill and it makes me wonder should we just sell our house RL and get a camper in the countryside :P

rsz_camper_2_1.png

rsz_camper_2_2.png

• Like 14

9 hours ago, Elyeah said:

If I have had a tough day, the ambiance makes me chill and it makes me wonder should we just sell our house RL and get a camper  the countryside :P

Right there.  THAT'S why Second Life, and in particular Belliseria, is such a Godsend, especially in these troubled times.

• Like 6

I feel the same way about our camper! When I am at our other places, I always seem to have the urge to change something or fix something, but once I got the camper set up, whenever I go there, I just relax and feel its perfect just to sit and listen to the crickets and birds.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, MilleBliss said:

I feel the same way about our camper! When I am at our other places, I always seem to have the urge to change something or fix something, but once I got the camper set up, whenever I go there, I just relax and feel its perfect just to sit and listen to the crickets and birds.

I used to always have some music going.  Now I just listen to the Linden-generated sounds.  You're right, it's very therapeutic.

• Like 5