Beautiful Abandons

Pleasant plaza across the street (though clicking on the food and drinks does nothing *sigh*, it's just for taking snapshots, I guess), wooded camper area just over the hill in the backyard.  No boxed-in feeling from hedges or brick walls.

1687156346_pleasantplazza_001.thumb.png.c776c78fc1429ef0a0b9eb924fc3da0c.png

• Like 5
  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you get all jelaous reading about @Alwin Alcott's findings, and then all of the sudden, you get lucky too  

Port Laury, has been the HB that was a surprise keeper for me. I didn't think I'd want any that were on the new pickle, and thought I'd want to be on the shore like my old one in Gangway. ( I only lef

Well, I owe a debt and a late night gamble to whomever put this camper back. I thought I was done with my Wheeler island but with a compromise on sand, I'm done! (until maybe we see if they do other t

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Looking out to sea from the Camper I got in Wood the minute I let out my boat in Proud Mary. A fair trade!

Snapshot_152.jpg

Nice--I think I have the "same" camper on Carcossa--it's epic, with crashing waves sounds and water out almost every window! Love your beach path!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

Nice--I think I have the "same" camper on Carcossa--it's epic, with crashing waves sounds and water out almost every window! Love your beach path!

Very close! The counterpart would be in Carnival :) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Looking out to sea from the Camper I got in Wood the minute I let out my boat in Proud Mary. A fair trade!

Snapshot_152.jpg

It's always nice to have good neighbors (houseboat on Hardtack).  

Edited by Matthieu Quander
Spelling is hard.
  • Like 4

I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL ABANDON!!!!

I landed a cabin at Putney last night. Someone had this first before me.. because I wanted this spot and had my eye on it. Thank you to the person who abandoned this one! This is finally my keeper!!  Now I have to decide which of my other homes I have to let go.  It gets expensive looking for perfection! lol 

My Beautiful Abandon at Putney 1_001.jpg

My Beautiful Abandon at Putney 2_001.jpg

My Beautiful Abandon at Putney 3_001.jpg

Edited by Missbehavin Neva
  • Like 12
1 hour ago, Missbehavin Neva said:

I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL ABANDON!!!!

I landed a cabin at Putney last night. Someone had this first before me.. because I wanted this spot and had my eye on it. Thank you to the person who abandoned this one! This is finally my keeper!!  Now I have to decide which of my other homes I have to let go.  It gets expensive looking for perfection! lol 

My Beautiful Abandon at Putney 1_001.jpg

My Beautiful Abandon at Putney 2_001.jpg

My Beautiful Abandon at Putney 3_001.jpg

Great spot! I loooove that area, too. I lived in that orange/brown house in the top right at a time, but my premium was going byebye so I also had to say byebye.

• Like 3
On 10/15/2020 at 10:23 AM, RitaCallisto said:

Great spot! I loooove that area, too. I lived in that orange/brown house in the top right at a time, but my premium was going byebye so I also had to say byebye.

That house is a great spot too. I went horseback riding past your old house yesterday and that is a pretty spot with nice views of the water. 

I have to decide which premium I want to give up and this is going to be hard!  I ❤️ all of my spots. 

Edited by Missbehavin Neva
Tyspos
  • Like 3