Beautiful Abandons

Ellie McGregor

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for whoever abandoned this vic.  I have been searching for my perfect vic for a long time and I have her! I got my water view on 2 sides and my privacy, nothing blocking my water view and nothing I need to derender. . No sunset.. but I will settle for the sunrise.

I have my forever Trad, Stilt, cabin and now my forever "Vic" home. 

I did not see this one get posted in the forums.. I logged into the land page during a slow time at work and I was so happy I could not even concentrate on my work anymore after seeing this spot on the map. LOL

SO BIG HUGE THANK YOU!! ❤️

My Dream Vic _Thank you_001.jpg

My Dream Vic _Thank you_002.jpg

My Dream Vic _Thank you_003.jpg

• Like 17

1 hour ago, Missbehavin Neva said:

Thank you for whoever abandoned this vic.  I have been searching for my perfect vic for a long time and I have her! I got my water view on 2 sides and my privacy, nothing blocking my water view and nothing I need to derender. . No sunset.. but I will settle for the sunrise.

I have my forever Trad, Stilt, cabin and now my forever "Vic" home. 

I did not see this one get posted in the forums.. I logged into the land page during a slow time at work and I was so happy I could not even concentrate on my work anymore after seeing this spot on the map. LOL

SO BIG HUGE THANK YOU!! ❤️

My Dream Vic _Thank you_001.jpg

My Dream Vic _Thank you_002.jpg

My Dream Vic _Thank you_003.jpg

WOW WOW WOW! Massive congratulations that is a stunning spot lovely xx

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, that's my new stilt hiding in there.  I rolled a stilt a month ago that had what I THOUGHT I wanted - a little land and a little water, in fact it had navigable water on both the front and the back.  It was okay.  I approached  the decorating by saying to myself that I got what I wanted now let's see what I can do with it.  Then my 1 hopper rolled this.  It took all of 20 seconds to decide I didn't really want that other one (return return return abandon).  It didn't excite me at all and there was just so much sand.  I don't like sand.  Someone else can love it, but I had zero attachment.  This, however, is exciting.  It had amazing privacy already, but I added more tropical plants and some rocks to blend with the mole decorating that was already there.  It is on the top of the world!  No sand!!!  I can see the sunset over the water right over the top of the other houses.  Apparently this is what I wanted.  I can't wait to decorate the inside. (checks L$ balance).  Thanks to whoever decided that this was not what THEY wanted.  I'm thrilled.

stilt10.thumb.png.ad459410a1475920c7a28a372a243a89.png

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

I just wish that they came with 351 prims. Tiny houses are my faves. Even the log homes and Trads have felt too big most of the time.

I agree, I wish I could have a bigger garden, but on the other hand, you can get a little spot in Mainland, and you fill it up with flowers :) 

• Like 3

Someone will want to spend the spring and summer on this beautiful stilt, On the pier and with a rezzer zone beside it, I had fun in it, but the time has come for this house to have the next owner so I just put it back. I really like my Trafalgar boat.

this is the front of the house, not the land.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Beachy Keen/246/216/23

web.thumb.png.2c72fd09c4ba0fbc52ae48d2b7c95b82.png

• Like 10

I always say the best part of Bellisseria is the people. Today, a lovely lovely person helped me to get this camper I had been trying to get for months; now, the dream of creating my little peninsula has become true thanks to someone who decided to invest some of her free time in another person

itaca2.PNG

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 15

1 hour ago, Elena Core said:

I always say the best part of Bellisseria is the people. Today, a lovely lovely person helped me to get this camper I had been trying to get for months; now, the dream of creating my little peninsula has become true thanks to someone who decided to invest some of her free time in another person

itaca2.PNG

Congrats! You have a very lovely home there, and now with this new addition, it is even better! ❤️ 

• Like 8

I got me a camper, I only need a place to get back to after exploring Belli, it do not have a water view, or any special anything around it. But it does have bushes and treets and flowers, and privacy. And the area near by are so diverse ♥ I stay here for a great while I am sure of.

db4ed1537add73b7e30865ea72238635.jpg

7a3e6933f6403c0b5f84e8e46cb75aea.jpg

• Like 16

After trying a chalet and not digging them at all, I decided to go back to my favourite Trads. Wasted all five of my picks yesterday (including three on the same yukky parcel) but struck lucky on my second try today.

Whoever let this trad go in Fofita, THANK YOU!! This is seriously my dream house. A trad on sand, by the coast, houseboats as neighbours, almost within sight of the Fairgrounds... I am so happy!

51090384218_121d907a38_b.jpg

• Like 19

Gave up my camper I had to get a chalet, but I missed the little house so I upgraded my other self, got this cute parcel in Somerville. Railroad behind it, a road in front of it and bonus a super cute waterfall behind the camper with view down a river ♥

6c2b428bc4793d0f8c34d7de72431e32.jpg152b5b98b5865bb6237f41419e7fe3e6.jpg

Edited by Quiet Mirabella
  • Like 13

23 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

Caught this lovely abandon a few days ago. No water in sight but lovely landscaping and a good degree of privacy. I have just started decorating the garden. I've not had time to do inside yet but it's feeling like a keeper.710588360_ChaletMountainside.thumb.png.22a607ca1713bc592027292797f606cc.png

Love the wall and all the trees

• Like 3