Beautiful Abandons

Ellie McGregor

On 5/1/2021 at 3:11 PM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

A fence is a must or I will walk right off the edge.  The decorating will take a while with my RL schedule being busy for the next week or 2, but that gives me time to think about how to work with the unique location.  Thanks for giving someone else a chance at the fun and excitement of this amazing spot.

If you're on the clifftop at Domingos, you must be very close to the Blues Cafe. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

My RL daughter and I have long been living on the mainland now on our parcels but we started travelling a lot lately across the grid and finally got around to have a look on the Stilt home regions...and it was instant love x3

We packed up, abandoned our parcels and tried T^T

My daughter got lucky quit fast (on day one) with a stilt home on land but with water front and direct connection to it!

I got lucky yesterday and have to say thank you to whoever abandoned it: 341bdf15fc7f367ceca06691db904bad.jpgdc2fea6a00215f680427386f8b552e63.jpg

• Like 21

11 minutes ago, BenRoyal said:

So - in a nutshell - how do you go about finding abandons?  Hapy to just be linked to where this is answered elsewhere?  Thanks

This is a thread you can watch for abandons. People tend to post the better ones here, so you have an idea when they will hit the land page.

However, the best way is to bring the land page up and watch for your theme to pop up (if it is not there already) and accept one and go check it out. Almost everything there is an abandon unless a new sim just got released and those literally get scooped up in moments.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, BenRoyal said:

So - in a nutshell - how do you go about finding abandons?  Hapy to just be linked to where this is answered elsewhere?  Thanks

Abandons find you. It’s a wish and a prayer. I tend to move around a lot. The other forum members can attest to that. I don’t usually get in on new region releases. I still remember my very first houseboat region release that I stumbled into. It seemed like time stood still as I clicked on the houseboat theme. 

I missed the Prairie Schooner release, but I spent time at the lighthouse and roamed the coast admiring the views. The Moles and Lindens create such charming spots to enjoy a view or soak up the atmosphere that you don’t have to own a home in a region to be a part of it. 

Edited by Marisa Starbrook
The usual typos
  • Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Always Incognito said:

I was lucky yesterday and got this HB. I didnt want it at first but I will at least give it a chanse. I dont know if its something worth showing here if I am to abandon it though? Im a bit of a sucker for gardens so I might not make it long here...

I let that out I think it is a prime spot! :)

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Chloe Bunny said:

I let that out I think it is a prime spot! :)

Thank you!! Yes I think i recognize your name 💗 Im thankful for it. Its my third LH and I havent really looked at boathouses before. But my FPS doubled when i moved here! It feels a lot easier to breath now ☺️ After i realised that i went around Bellisseria and looked at my framerate. It was about half-ish when i was at a mainland parcel. I guess i have open sea in front of me and no trees/plants. But when i decide to move ill ping this forum 👍

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

I was not looking for another Linden home.. I have enough. I was rolling trads daily until this one alt goes back to basic.........until I landed this amazing spot!  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/San Jocoso/24/152/0   this spot is at the end of the road with a park near me and I can watch the boat parade from here or join in from my new spot. Thank you to whoever you are that left this spot.  Muah!2087384408_BeautifulAbandon_TradinJocoso7.9.21_001.thumb.jpg.42cb1eae0647b2d5471d2275b6fe1ab8.jpg1865090792_BeautifulAbandon_TradinJocoso7.9.21_003.thumb.jpg.35a2d32585a69def013004b5a7d46705.jpg 

Beautiful Abandon _Trad in Jocoso 7.9.21_002.jpg

• Like 15

• 2 weeks later...

This Victorian I got as a random abandon today is.................... blowing my mind!

I LOVE IT!

Alotta Mole did the most amazing flowers ever!!!! The whole lot is about as perfect as I have even seen or had ever IMHO. the coastline, the landscaping, the flowers (!), the road near it etc.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! (LOL)

397a01eb09829cad4e20d80d07f9b9f9.jpg

6aa9d3361cbddae633ed358875958a0e.jpg

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 23

15 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

This Victorian I got as a random abandon today is.................... blowing my mind!

I LOVE IT!

Alotta Mole did the most amazing flowers ever!!!! The whole lot is about as perfect as I have even seen or had ever IMHO. the coastline, the landscaping, the flowers (!), the road near it etc.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! (LOL)

397a01eb09829cad4e20d80d07f9b9f9.jpg

6aa9d3361cbddae633ed358875958a0e.jpg

Definitely a keeper!

• Like 5