Beautiful Abandons

On 5/1/2021 at 3:11 PM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

A fence is a must or I will walk right off the edge.  The decorating will take a while with my RL schedule being busy for the next week or 2, but that gives me time to think about how to work with the unique location.  Thanks for giving someone else a chance at the fun and excitement of this amazing spot.

If you're on the clifftop at Domingos, you must be very close to the Blues Cafe. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And finally a dream boat I put everything on one card and gave up my "Okay-Boat" despite the lack of houseboats all the time. I also wanted to be very picky this time and get hold of a "WOW-Boat;).I

It's been a month since I've landed this beautiful Vic spot on the ocean.  I just wanted to say that I am still in love with my beautiful abandon. ❤️ 

my dream camper ♥

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Maitimo said:

If you're on the clifftop at Domingos, you must be very close to the Blues Cafe. 

I haven't had a chance to explore the area, yet.  I can't wait to get back inworld and take a look around the neighborhood.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

This super well located and rare beauty will return tonight and will be available, it has a good depth below the house, for those who enjoy making submerged gardens.

1918165062_ESTUDIO56NEWSRemolcadora_004.thumb.jpg.7a69dec33f016eca54fce3af1e53aaa4.jpg

220115674_ESTUDIO56NEWSRemolcadora_005.thumb.jpg.4694b8351343e369d81cf4a8b29f2718.jpg

519107859_ESTUDIO56NEWSRemolcadora_003.thumb.jpg.3ee2c01abc8b2deadce1a06ec372e737.jpg

2064046077_ESTUDIO56NEWSRemolcadora_007.png.1097e74dcd9f851067646f77867c6a4e.png

• Like 9

My RL daughter and I have long been living on the mainland now on our parcels but we started travelling a lot lately across the grid and finally got around to have a look on the Stilt home regions...and it was instant love x3

We packed up, abandoned our parcels and tried T^T

My daughter got lucky quit fast (on day one) with a stilt home on land but with water front and direct connection to it!

I got lucky yesterday and have to say thank you to whoever abandoned it: 341bdf15fc7f367ceca06691db904bad.jpgdc2fea6a00215f680427386f8b552e63.jpg

• Like 18
1 hour ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

Thank you to whoever got bored with this log home in Prairie Schooner. 

Prairie Schooner Log Home 2.jpg

That is lovely!  What a nice view.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, BenRoyal said:

So - in a nutshell - how do you go about finding abandons?  Hapy to just be linked to where this is answered elsewhere?  Thanks

This is a thread you can watch for abandons. People tend to post the better ones here, so you have an idea when they will hit the land page.

However, the best way is to bring the land page up and watch for your theme to pop up (if it is not there already) and accept one and go check it out. Almost everything there is an abandon unless a new sim just got released and those literally get scooped up in moments.

• Like 3
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, BenRoyal said:

So - in a nutshell - how do you go about finding abandons?  Hapy to just be linked to where this is answered elsewhere?  Thanks

Abandons find you. It’s a wish and a prayer. I tend to move around a lot. The other forum members can attest to that. I don’t usually get in on new region releases. I still remember my very first houseboat region release that I stumbled into. It seemed like time stood still as I clicked on the houseboat theme. 

I missed the Prairie Schooner release, but I spent time at the lighthouse and roamed the coast admiring the views. The Moles and Lindens create such charming spots to enjoy a view or soak up the atmosphere that you don’t have to own a home in a region to be a part of it. 

Edited by Marisa Starbrook
The usual typos
  • Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...