๐ŸŽ Bellisseria Gift Hunt ๐ŸŽ

Patch Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Managed to find it at last, won't say where it is but the object's name isn't obvious to what it isย 

We all know how "Object Search" works. I throw a L$ hunt once it a while (Single prize, only one winner) and I always name that object "Object" so that an object search doesn't help. Muahahaha!

As for being "suck-ups" or "brown nosers" for Patch or Moles or any Linden? Pffft. Then that's what we are, but only in the feeble, lazy minds of those who think so. Yes, I know any comments like that were all inย jest and just having fun! LOL

I remember when I first came into SL a few days ago (okay, more than a few days) and reading up about who a "Linden" was and never seeing them, I got all excited when I saw my first one, theyย were like celebrities or something to me back then. Later, when I owned my own private estate with a few regions, they had an annual private "party" for estate owners a couple times and I got to meet a lot of them (Including BLUE LINDEN, whose has always been awesome!) and I learned they are great people, and they really do work hard (even those we never hear about.)

I have always respected them because I know they are just trying to put food on their tables like all of us. And that is why whenever I see a derogatory comment attacking the Lindens, I will defend them like a rabid bunch. Sure, sometimes they do things that justifiably scourge-earning, but that's because we never see the big picture, like hearing only one side of a phone call.

If respecting Lindens is "sucking up" to them, then I'm a "suck-up" and I embrace it.

Moles, on the other hand...

JUST KIDDING! Hahaha!

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

We all know how "Object Search" works. I throw a L$ hunt once it a while (Single prize, only one winner) and I always name that object "Object" so that an object search doesn't help. Muahahaha!

I put area searchย on once i found it, while it's been named not to be obviousย area search does provide some helpful clues to it's location

• Like 1

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

I put area searchย on once i found it, while it's been named not to be obviousย area search does provide some helpful clues to it's location

ย 

I wasn't about to make it that easy!ย  ย ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Polenth Yue said:

At risk of being on topic, I could do with another clue if anyone has one. Just to narrow it down a bit, as I'm struggling doing my usual grid search of the whole area.

If you want to send me a PM with how much info you'd like to know, I'll be glad to help.ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Cryogen Crimson said:

Due to holidays i cant go online before 23th.

is there an official endย of the Hunt?๐Ÿค”

Not before the 1st of October, so plenty of time.ย  I'll take this hunt down when I announce the next one.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7

Okay, I give up. I've spent 2 hours searching all across the continent. I can't do this anymore. My mental state has dropped drastically. ~rocks back and forth~ย ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

May someone please tell me which region I have to look at least?ย ย Please shoot me a DM on here! I'd be more than grateful.ย 

9 minutes ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

Okay, I give up. I've spent 2 hours searching all across the continent. I can't do this anymore. My mental state has dropped drastically. ~rocks back and forth~ย ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

May someone please tell me which region I have to look at least?ย ย Please shoot me a DM on here! I'd be more than grateful.ย 

Send me a PM here and I'll give you some help:)

• Thanks 1

Sigh is this going to be ongoing for people that are currently at work and can't get onto the game or only going to be available for a certain time frame. Or will the first hunt clue be available until Oct 1 a bit confused by your post above.

Edited by tootsiepop1

Just now, tootsiepop1 said:

Sigh is this going to be ongoing for people that are currently at work and can't get onto the game or only going to be available for a certain time frame.

The answer is three posts above yours... and it's already been going for a week... and it's available 24 hours a day.ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

The answer is three posts above yours... and it's already been going for a week... and it's available 24 hours a day.ย 

Thank you for the information love the want to be moderators and blunt rudeness of some people. People are not on the game 24/7 nor on these forums 24/7 so to tell me it has been going on for a week now and available 24 hours I wanted to know further details.

I will be away for work and wanted to know if the first stage/hunt will be done on Oct 1 just to get clarification if I am only missing one item or multiple and if I need to have my husband maybe play on my account soย I am not missing something good hehe. Will this be different hunts or just a continuation of the same one for the next step/stage so in other words you find the first item now and need to wait until after Oct 1 for the second item when you post the next hint.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Thank you for the information love the want to be moderators and blunt rudeness of some people. People are not on the game 24/7 nor on these forums 24/7 so to tell me it has been going on for a week now and available 24 hours I wanted to know further details.

I will be away for work and wanted to know if the first stage/hunt will be done on Oct 1 just to get clarification if I am only missing one item or multiple and if I need to have my husband maybe play on my account soย I am not missing something good hehe. Will this be different hunts or just a continuation of the same one for the next step/stage so in other words you find the first item now and need to wait until after Oct 1 for the second item when you post the next hint.

k... but that's not what you asked...ย 

Edited by Beth Macbain
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, tootsiepop1 said:

It is a single hunt item to find at the moment and there haven't been any others previously. From what Patch has said, I would take it to mean that he will remove the first hunt item when the time comes, and then place a new item elsewhere with a new clue.

A clue that I think would help people is to know that the hunt item is small. I went straight to the right place first time, but I didn't find it because of the size of the item, so wasted a lot of time searching elsewhere. If you really aren't sure what is the most obvious place to hide something, people have been good about giving private hints. But once there, it's a matter of camming around everything very carefully.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, KiriLife said:

Right, I going nuts with this so need some help, can anyone DM me here or in world with an extraย hint?

If you haven't found it yet, send me a PM and let me know how big of aย hint you want, and I'll be happy to help. :)ย 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn

How about this ......ย  ย If you open your mini-map as you wander around watery regions, you will occasionally see dark areas in the water.ย  Small dark things are likely just a rock or a sunken rowboat.ย  If you see a BIG dark area, though, it's a structure of some kind.ย  Mermaids love to hide things in underwater structures.ย  It turns out that there really aren't a lot of them in Bellisseria.ย  You just have to spend some time exploring.ย  Even if you don't find the hunt prize, you will find other cool stuff.ย  That's at least partly why Patch is doing the hunt anyway.ย  That's also why I have been sharing travelogues of some of my explorations in the Linden Homes Photo Thread (aside from the fact that I am having fun).ย ย ย ;)

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

A friend tried to get the hunt gift in the last few days and got the delivery message, but it never delivered. I don't know if it was a once off error or the gift is no longer working, but they're not the sort to report such things, so I'm letting people know.

They did try to click again, but it's limited to one per avatar. I assume that wasn't really intended as the gift is a copy item, so anyone can make as many copies as they like... but the settings do prevent people with failed deliveries from trying again.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.