🎁 Bellisseria Gift Hunt 🎁

Patch Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Mauritsss said:

Got it I think :). I am not very used to the region, so others who are should definitly be able to find it.

Umm...no lol. I've explored a fair bit of Bellisseria and can't work this out. Thing is I know nothing about the Little Mermaid, so I don't know if Patch's clue is refers to something in the film/story, a name, an object , whatever, or if it's just about it being under water. And I've explored under all the water I can find, but since I don't even know what I might be looking for (I've only found rocks, wreckage, buildings, nice plants) I'm a bit stumped :(

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

I don't intend to give any hints in this thread, other than to say don't make it more complicated than it seems. Patch's hint is a broad one. 

If anyone gets frustrated and wants to know more, feel free to PM me here and let me know how much of a hint you want. I don't want to spoil it for others, but I don't want people getting too frustrated and giving up, either. :)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

The rest of us are happy to have been given a gift. If that makes us suck ups, so be it.  :)

And I still haven't had a chance to go look again, though at least I know I was in the right area now!

I'm in recovery mode, though. Now I remember why I don't drink anymore...

That said, though, I do love this whole idea of hiding things around Bellisseria to find. I'd love to see more of it, including Mole-built scavenger hunts once they can slow down on building houses!

Edited by Beth Macbain
  • Like 2

Just now, Beth Macbain said:

And I still haven't had a chance to go look again, though at least I know I was in the right area now!

I'm in recovery mode, though. Now I remember why I don't drink anymore...

Happy birthday! Let me know if you want assistance. I've already helped a couple of other folks with hints (paying forward the help I was given!). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Happy birthday! Let me know if you want assistance. I've already helped a couple of other folks with hints (paying forward the help I was given!). 

Thank you! I've gotten a couple lovely clues, though, and I know where I messed up in looking yesterday! I don't know the exact location, but I want to find it myself!

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

That said, though, I do love this whole idea of hiding things around Bellisseria to find. I'd love to see more of it, including Mole-built scavenger hunts once they can slow down on building houses!

The Moles have been known to build massive grid-wide hunts in the past, so you never know! I did the very first one, years ago, and it was so much fun! Luckily for me, people were willing to help each other, or I'd still be wandering in the middle of that thing. lol

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.