Patch Linden

🎁 Bellisseria Gift Hunt 🎁

3 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

They did try to click again, but it's limited to one per avatar. I assume that wasn't really intended as the gift is a copy item, so anyone can make as many copies as they like... but the settings do prevent people with failed deliveries from trying again.

The hunt gift uses CasperVend to dish out the gift, your friend could try a redelivery terminal or the redeliver option on any vendor in stores that use Casper vendors to load a web page that will show all items that can be redelivered 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

The hunt gift uses CasperVend to dish out the gift, your friend could try a redelivery terminal or the redeliver option on any vendor in stores that use Casper vendors to load a web page that will show all items that can be redelivered 

Thank you for saying it was CasperVend, as I'd thought it was a generic give script. It doesn't solve the issue, but their website does give a more useful error message. Looks like the delivery box was removed before the hunt item was removed inworld. The error is as follows:

"Sorry, we couldn't redeliver:

Failed: Couldn't find delivery box for item ***Removed Gift Name*** on ***Removed Location***

It's possible that this merchant is no longer using CasperVend."

• Like 1

OK   I found it also but IT IS NOT DELIVERING. I get a message that it delivered but nothing showing up in inventory so this really should be fixed @Patch Linden :D

I sent a note to Squeaky Mole which is what the message said to do. Will see if I can get a redelivery from "somewhere"  :D

EDIT:  If it "is" a Caspervend script giving the item it doesn't show up in the redelivery list so THAT isn't helpful.

PS. I just figured out when talking to someone on the phone that the reason Caspervend won't redeliver is that it is a ONE PER PERSON item === well duh. 

Edited by Chic Aeon

Sorry everyone, I been on vacation last week and during that I tried to setup something else and I suppose I broke the hunt doing that since I had really bad connection.

I'm back now and will start fixing it, once fixed I'll deliver the hunt item to everyone who didn't receive it.

Thank you for your understandings ^^

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

On 9/30/2019 at 10:30 AM, Squeaky Mole said:

Sorry everyone, I been on vacation last week and during that I tried to setup something else and I suppose I broke the hunt doing that since I had really bad connection.

I'm back now and will start fixing it, once fixed I'll deliver the hunt item to everyone who didn't receive it.

Thank you for your understandings ^^

I got word that the gift arrived for my friend, so thank you for sorting it!