The Moles are ARMED and DANGEROUS!

Maitimo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I spotted three strange circles on the map in SSPE238 so I went to have a look.

They are cooling towers.

190818_006.png.ca691ac2009c01a81adb6d751b28c942.png

Odd, but then I looked inside one of them, and it appears that the towers are a Super Seekrit Mole Missile Base, with a missile already primed and ready to go. I tried to disarm it, but failed. Preliminary intelligence suggests that Abnor Mole is the mastermind behind this, however I have yet to discover where the missile's target is to be.

190818_007.png.70df53411deb66461bccafe9b57d7d7a.png

It could be anywhere, and one day you may wake up to this

hqdefault.jpg (480Ã360)

Rise up, Bellisserians, against the deadly threat of Nuclear War!

s-l300.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

• Moles

I'm afraid I am not authorised to know whether or not LDPW is building up its own independent nuclear deterrent , and therefore can neither confirm nor deny reports about any such weapons we may possess, nor their range and capabilities.

As a general point, though, I can confirm it's never a good idea to annoy @Patch Linden too badly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 25

• Moles

I can confirm that we are not authorized to know anything about super secret weapons systems that might or might not exist.  All rumors on this matter are unsubstantiated and probably baseless.  Personally, I might suspect either mass hysteria or swamp gas,  but speculation is not permitted in my pay grade.  Therefore, I will not comment. 🤐

Edited by Dyna Mole
  • Like 2
  • Haha 23

33 minutes ago, Dyna Mole said:

Personally, I might suspect either mass hysteria or swamp gas,  but speculation is not permitted in my pay grade.  Therefore, I will not comment. 🤐

That thing when you read too quickly and see "swamp a**" instead of "swamp gas", both of which are very real things in the humid southern United States at this time of year, and both can be quite deadly!

• Haha 9

Will the cooling towers end in this way in the distant future ? 😂

The second video feels more like the real life version of the Bellissaria continent. Especially if you skip to 55 seconds. 😄 just imagine this is all done in regions 

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.