When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Lol who gets these new regions anyway?  I've had one alt hopping 4-5 times a day, she hasn't seen a newly released parcel for 4 days.  Of course, tho, she's only looking at OL stilts.  There are a lot of abandons of those.

I just now got sent to Palmetto Shores once, and two different ones @Lei Miz....Stilt on water though

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

When I tried one OL, I got Bon Vivant for the 49th time...lol

Yes, OL is ... interesting ... to search for.  I've been looking for one to improve the one I got on the very first day, first roll I did.  That day, I watched a couple of regions, and because there were no abandons in the queues yet, I got an OL in a region I was watching, with a deck extending over water.  It doesn't face west or have an open water view (which were still available, but alas no hopping allowed that day), but the neighbors are a little farther away than usual, and the parcel is located very near a terrific boating route.

A few days later I got bored and decided to see what the rest of the regions had to offer.  Every OL I've gotten has been an abandon.  Lots of completely landlocked parcels. I have gotten a few better parcels than my original one, but not much better, and never in regions I'm interested in (I'm not so picky about the parcel, but with the stilts I'm very picky about the region).

• Like 6

16 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yeah, that spot actually looks better than many Pier locations since it isn't right next door to the neighbors.  If I wanted a Pier location, I'd take that one over the vast majority of the others.

I would have taken it too - had it not just been a temporary househunter alt that will expire on the 31th ... and would not two other more longterm premium alts  hold quite acceptable Stilts on Pier.

I just let my two temp-alts that I created and made premium on the spur of a moment on new years eve spend their money by hopping around and look what there is to get.

On the whole I found out that 1.) I am an on Pier only type - no on Land or on Water for me! and 2.) the Stilts on Pier in contrary to the Traditionals do not vary widely in quality. I like a lot of them and love none of them. So the ones I 've got are not much worse or much better than ALL the numerous ones I went through.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Palmetto Shores going

According to @Brilynn Roussel those have been gone for a while. Seems NEWLY released would mean one of these ...

Salty Crab, Samaritan, Sarong, Scallop Bay, Sea Witch, Seasalt Chip, Shell Cove, Shrimp Quay, Single Strand, Snorkle, Starboard Lights, Starry Waters. Strait Home, Stranger Tides, Sweet Myrtle Tiki Twilight, Tilapia, TradingPost, Treadwater, Twin Anchors, Twisted Palms, Visser, Whaley Windrift, Winfleet Harbor

My impression is that as long as there are Stilts on the LP, untill every abandoned one found an owner willing to KEEP it, they will not give us new regions. :(

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 5

And why do people leave all the windows and doors open on a home when they abandon it?  I often get homes shortly after a release which have obviously been taken and quickly abandoned with all windows and doors open. I tend to close all the doors and windows and change decor to a nice neutral colour as if I am selling in RL 9_9

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

According to @Brilynn Roussel those have been gone for a while. Seems NEWLY released would mean one of these ...

Salty Crab, Samaritan, Sarong, Scallop Bay, Sea Witch, Seasalt Chip, Shell Cove, Shrimp Quay, Single Strand, Snorkle, Starboard Lights, Starry Waters. Strait Home, Stranger Tides, Sweet Myrtle Tiki Twilight, Tilapia, TradingPost, Treadwater, Twin Anchors, Twisted Palms, Visser, Whaley Windrift, Winfleet Harbor

My impression is that as long as there are Stilts on the LP, untill every abandoned one found an owner willing to KEEP it, they will not give us new regions. :(

As far as I know, all of the regions, except for those above are released and available. You might be running through abandons for OW or OP, but many of the OL homes are in the queue and have not been taken yet. Just look at the taken date... June = never taken. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elyeah said:

And why do people leave all the windows and doors open on a home when they abandon it?  I often get homes shortly after a release which have obviously been taken and quickly abandoned with all windows and doors open. I tend to close all the doors and windows and change decor to a nice neutral colour as if I am selling in RL 9_9

I always clean the windows before abandoning a house :)

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, Elyeah said:

On the other hand, I like it when the prior owner leaves at least one door open. If one of my alts claims a spot, I usually send my main over to have a look first, since that's the account I will already be logged in on.

With an open door or doors, I can get a better look around and make a decision, then log the alt on if I decide to let it go. :) 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Elyeah said:

You and me, both, Elyeah. I love my neutrals. I think the people that open all the windows like to air out the home for the next owner. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

I’m in Ringing Palms & the OW homes are all taken but the OL haven’t been. Either the OL haven’t been released or they just aren’t appearing on the land page. For those looking for a good OL with a view check out Single Strand. It’s not released yet but they have some epic homes looking out on the void. There are also 2 boat Rez zones & a beach bar on the island. 

• Like 5

I am amazed at some of the homes that are just circulating around.  This pink one has few neighbors, water on two sides, big waterways and its right near the northern edge of the void.  I got it yesterday as well.  As I take this pic, I'm sitting at the mole tiki bar next to it!  The neighbors look fine.  I think with the stilts, the open landscape makes it really easy to always see a better property than yours - maybe that's why homes that have good advantages circulate around and around?

1284611860_pinkhouse_001.thumb.jpg.8e661d5346672cd1075de221642140db.jpg

It's back in the queues.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lookout Below/34/70/24  

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 7

Salty Crab, Samaritan, Sarong, Scallop Bay (OW, OP going), Sea Witch (OW are going), Seasalt Chip, Shell Cove, Snorkle, Starboard Lights, Starry Waters, Straight Home, Stranger Tides

Are all Linden Homes, so OP and OW on those will go soon---OLs---no clue they are way, way, way behind the other types!

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.